24th February 2012, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

Which stream should I prefer after completion of 10th class between Science and Arts to become a Pilot?

what afer class 10 to become a pilot?
what stream should i prefer to be a pilot...?is science stream necessary or i can do this course with commerce also?

24th February 2012, 06:15 PM
SUPROTIV CHATTERJEE

Default The stream which you should prefer after completion of 10th class between Science and Arts to become a Pilot.

Dear friend,
Science is the better stream than other stream. So it is better that you can choose Science after completion of 10th class to become a Pilot.
If you can not become a pilot, then Science also help you to become some another like Doctor,Engineer etc.
27th March 2012, 05:43 PM
uday.krk

Default Re: Which stream should I prefer after completion of 10th class between Science and Arts to become a Pilot?

I am really sorry to say that nobody can become a pilot just after passing class 10th only.

IF you want to be pilot in armed forces

then you need to be a graudate with minimum 50% marks
so that you can apply for UPSC exams
this exam is conducted twice a year.
or
after clearing your 10+2
apply for NDA exams, if you got selected you have to choose your wing i.e air force
then you can go for pilot department in NDA and then you can become a pilot...

BUT i can tell you one thing......getting selected in NDA is not that easy

IF you want to be a commercial pilot follow the below
You have to take up your Higher Secondary Studies and pass class 12th that too with Science Stream in order to reach towards becoming a pilot.

Once you are done with your HS, you have to apply for the Pilot training course. Some colleges conduct this course for a duration of 1 year, while some take 1.5 years or 18 months.

The field in which you want to enter is called the Aviation Sector.

After completion of your graduation in Diploma in Aircraft Control and flight, you would be trained for about one more month before you can apply for jobs.

Once you are done, either you can get placed right from your college from where you have done your Diploma, or you can apply off campus as well.
Some of the major Airline companies in India are : Kingfisher, Indian Airlines, Indigo, Jet Airways, Spice jet, Air India, etc and many more...

If you make a good pilot out of yourself, then you can apply to the abroad airline companies too.
29th March 2012, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which stream should I prefer after completion of 10th class between Science and Arts to become a Pilot?

which stream should i prifer after 10th science or commerse to join Indian Army ?
22nd May 2012, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

i got 82% in 10th standard cbse board. could u sugeest me a career i like bio,and very good in political science?
22nd May 2012, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

i got 82 % in 10th standard . i m interested in bio,and very good in political science. pls suggest me a career
14th June 2012, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

I'd got 72.73% in ssc examination & I want to become an airline pilot. I want to know that, is there any enterence examination for becoming a pilot ? please be kind and inform me about it.
19th July 2012, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE PASSED 10TH WITH 95%
AND I HAVE GOT ADMISSION FOR COMMERCE
CAN I BECOME A PILOT AFTER COMPLETING 12 WITH COMMERCE
20th February 2014, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 10th.I have got admission in commerce,after completing 12th can I become a pilot?I am very passionate to study it(aviation)
Email: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?