10th November 2012, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should I select to enter in Infosys? I am studying in 11th

I am studying in plus one. which stream iam select in engineering field to enter in infosisys?

6th February 2013, 01:57 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I select to enter in Infosys? I am studying in 11th

B.Tech holders in subjects of CSE/IT are usually preferred for recruitment in Infosys. ECE/EEE/I &C engineers are also considered. You need to score consistent score of 65% marks from 10th till graduation. Candidate must be free of backlogs. Selections are done on the basis of written exam, GD and interview.
6th February 2013, 07:31 PM
helper1

Default Re: Which stream should I select to enter in Infosys? I am studying in 11th

hello friend,

Infosys is the MNC companies which has been hire the engineering students based on their qualification and analytical analysis

Actually Infosys company which has been any type of engineering students because it provide the own traning of 6 month on the based of these traning system you can be get the regular job post in Infosys

Eligibility for the Infosys :

1. you should be passed the 10th or 12th with atleast 65% marks from any recognized institute,
2. you should be passed the bachelor degree in engineering / MCA with atleast 70% marks from any recognized university.
3. your communication skill must be good.
4. your analytical and logical ability must be good.
5. you must be good knowledge of computer's subjects and Operating system

Selection process:
1. APtitude test
2. Interview

so on the based of the selection process you can be selected for the interview

thank you!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?