29th May 2012, 08:09 PM
y.tarakeswari

Am I eligible to get selected in Infosys or good software companies? What all things we have to learn to get selected in Infosys or other good companies?

My question is i am b-tech 2nd yr cse student and stil i have scored 65%. in coming sem exams if i will get 65% or more than or less than this percent then am i eligible to get select in infosys or other good software companies..? what all things we have to learn to get select in infosys or other good companies..?

11th September 2012, 09:58 PM
GeerthiDevi

Default Re: Am I eligible to get selected in Infosys or good software companies? What all things we have to learn to get selected in Infosys or other good companies?

SOFTWARE COMPANIES

For each company the eligibility criteria varies.For some companies like
TCS,SATYAM,ACCENTURE - 60%
INFOSYS,HCL - 65%
WIPRO - 50 in 10th and 12th , 60% in B-TECH

GENERAL ROUNDS:

*Aptitude test
*Technical round
*Group discussion
*HR round

These rounds depends on company,they may have three or all the four.
Mainly they will recruit students from final year.

You need to have a good communication skill,technical skill and leadership quality.
Try to improve all these things.Keep an average mark.

All the best!!!
20th October 2012, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to get selected in Infosys or good software companies? What all things we have to learn to get selected in Infosys or other good companies?

I got 76% in 10th,49% in 12th and 62%. in engineering.i completed my engineering in computer science in 2012.Is there any company who recruits the candidate based on their engineering marks?Is there any chance that I got selected in good company?what will be the better option for me,I do not want to pursue master degree.i just want job.
14th March 2013, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

How am I supposed to follow different companies?
25th March 2013, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

what are tha qualities for joining in good IT companies like Infosys,TCS,Wipro.....? Please reply fast...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?