10th May 2020, 05:40 AM
Amit kumarpatra

Which stream would be more helpful in Intermediate to get in Police department?

Hi Sir, I am Amit Kumar, I have a doubt, "which subject I should take after 10th Arts or Science" that would help me to become a Police Officer? And, what should I study after my Intermediate?

13th May 2020, 02:54 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream would be more helpful in Intermediate to get in Police department?

•You can pursue intermediate with any stream of your choice to join Police department.

To join police department through UPSC-

• The Candidate should have done graduation in any discipline from a recognised University in order to appear in civil services examination conducted by UPSC.

For more information-
https://www.upsc.gov.in/

To join police department through SSC:

•The candidate should have done graduation in any discipline from a recognised University.

For more information:
https://ssc.nic.in/
14th May 2020, 01:00 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream would be more helpful in Intermediate to get in Police department?

To become police officer, you need to possess minimum bachelor degree qualification in any discipline.

After bachelor degree, you will become eligible for appearing in SSC and UPSC examination conducted for recruitment as an officer in the state or Central services.

The examination is conducted in various stages. Candidates have to appear and qualify in all the stages for final selection.

So, you can pursue stream as per your choice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?