27th December 2017, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Tips to prepare for police officer exam? Procedure to apply for police officer exam?

Tips to prepare for police officer exam? Procedure to apply for police officer exam? Can you please give me the information on this? I need to know all the details on the same? Hope that I will get the answer soon as possible. Thank you!

10th April 2018, 10:15 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to prepare for police officer exam? Procedure to apply for police officer exam?

Police officer education requirements range from a high school diploma to a college degree. A bachelor's degree is the minimum requirement for Federal Police job. Most inspiring Police officers for sweet degrees in criminal justice. Other relevant majors that students thinking of joining the police force Mein pursue include police science and political science.

Prior to taking on assignments, police officers go through training at a Police Academy and the training program January last round 12 to 14 weeks.

You have to qualify the examination that is conducted by the respective concerned department and you must have minimum age of 21.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?