19th December 2010, 10:05 PM
debesh79

Student of Chemical Engineering in NIT Rourkela : How to apply for training in a company?

I m a 2nd yr student of chem engg student in NIT Rourkela.Please tell me how to apply for training in a company?I wan't to do that in my summer vacation.

Related Questions:
  1. List of the top institutions offering summer training for 2nd year chemical engineering students? I am a student of 2nd year student of chemical engineering at NIT, Durgapur
  2. Eligibility to apply for Training in IOCL to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  3. How to apply for Industrial training in ONGC after completing 2nd year in Chemical Engineering from NIT Warangal?
  4. List of company offering industrial training for chemical engineers in Maharashtra?
  5. What is the procedure for doing training in IOCL? I am a B.Tech student of Chemical Engineering in NIT Durgapur
  6. Can I do summer training during my B.Tech Semester Break after 3rd year? Does it hold any importance?
  7. Criteria for admission in NIT Rourkela for a GATE and Non GATE scored student? Fee structure of the course in NIT Rourkela? Stipend provided to student?
  8. How to Apply for Industrial training in IOCL and BPCL being B.Tech Chemical engineering 2nd year student?
  9. What is the duration of Industrial Training in L & T?
  10. How to apply for summer training at NTPC? Application Forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to apply for internship at BARC? Faculties under which I will get training?
  12. Which are the AIEEE colleges that I can get after scoring greater than 3000 rank in AIEEE?
  13. Opportunities to do part time Internship in Chemical company for B.E. 2nd year student in Mumbai? -- [New]
  14. Details about Inplant training for chemical engineering student in big industries?
  15. Which company is providing summer training in Electrical engineering? How to apply in that company?
  16. How to approach any Chemical company for inplant training?
  17. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
  18. List of companies offering Summer Training to Mechanical student in Delhi? Is it chargeable?
20th December 2010, 02:24 AM
nishant1110

Smile Re: Student of Chemical Engineering in NIT Rourkela : How to apply for training in a company?

Probably, the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation of India offers short-term courses in engineering, geology etc. You can visit its website www.ongcindia.com/career.asp

You can also go to many more private institutes for training-cum-job part-time, or later when you complete your Chem. Engg. course in NIT

Regards
nishant1110
20th December 2010, 03:16 PM
Sk.Subhani

Default Re: Student of Chemical Engineering in NIT Rourkela : How to apply for training in a company?

Quote:
Originally Posted by debesh79 View Post
I m a 2nd yr student of chem engg student in NIT Rourkela.Please tell me how to apply for training in a company?I wan't to do that in my summer vacation.
Generally almost all industries will provide summer internships.

First decide the industry from where you want to get trained.

Then check the website of that industry. It will give details about the notifications for internships.

Fill it and post it to them, they will select the candidates based on their requirements.

All the Best!
20th December 2010, 03:17 PM
dinomani

Post Re: Student of Chemical Engineering in NIT Rourkela : How to apply for training in a company?

It is a wise decision to apply for a training during semester break. I think you can ask this to your professors. Sometimes they can provide information of companies and they recommend you. Other option is that you contact the HRs of the companies
30th December 2010, 07:33 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: Student of Chemical Engineering in NIT Rourkela : How to apply for training in a company?

Dear friend,

There are many private companies who gives there own training and after complition of training they offer job, for eexample Reliance, ONGC etc. So first make your vio data and seek for vacancies as soon as there are vacancies apply for them. Work sincerely and obey your seniors and learn the job sincerely.

All the best.
30th March 2011, 08:20 AM
Taurus007

Default Re: Student of Chemical Engineering in NIT Rourkela : How to apply for training in a company?

hi

to apply for training in a company
the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation of India offers short-term courses in engineering, geology etc. You can visit its website www.ongcindia.com/career.asp
You can also go to many more private institutes for training-cum-job part-time, or later when you complete your Chem. Engg. course in NIT
There are many private companies who gives there own training and after complition of training they offer job, for eexample Reliance, ONGC etc. So first make your vio data and seek for vacancies as soon as there are vacancies apply for them.

good luck
25th September 2011, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

i need list of chemical industries who provide training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?