28th May 2011, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Study material for AMIE course?

R/Sir,
I need the steady material for AMIE course. I searched market & looked books but i got different material in different.Pls tell me some suggestion, won't you.
someone told me that books are provided towards AMIE but they take charge near 1200 to 1500.
I'll agreed that.If it is possible then send me number of those persons.
you can contact me on my Mobile no. +918305768252 or send me mail on id " [email protected] "

thanks,
Regards,
Chandra Bhushan

10th August 2011, 12:13 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Lightbulb Re: Study material for AMIE course?

AMIE Study Material

AMIE i.e Associate member of the Institution of Engineers is a program to get A Engineering Degree who are unable to get this Degree conducted by umbrella institution Consists of Section A and Section B.

Section A consists of Fundamental of Design and Manufacturing,Material Science and Engineering,Computing and Informatics & Society and Environment.

Section B consists of Engineering Management. .

Both the Exam Held twice in a Year. Commonly called as Winter (December Exam)and Summer (June Exam) Exam

Study Notes can be accessed from this Link http://www.amiestudy.com/studynotes.htm

As you need Section A papers :- Click here to jump to Section A Papers. . For Section B you can refer this Link Engineering Management Papers

You can Go to AMIE blog for More details about anything.amiehelp.blogspot.com
14th March 2012, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Study material for AMIE course?

I have applied for amie registration on 1.01.2012, but still i didnt get the reply from them, i have recieved the acknowledgement of reciept of rupees 5300 on my mobile no., but when i will the registration no. and study materials.
8th April 2012, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I send a amie application form through speed post on 19 feb 2012 from bellary dist karnataka but still i not got a acknowledgement receipt no to my mobile. So pls send to my mobile
Regards
Moinuddin Basha
S&Fs
30th October 2012, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Hello all,

I have pased 3 exams of amie and my material science is left. I just want to know how can i prepare for the numerical part. In anybody of u have notes which can help me themn pls mail me at [email protected]

regards,
sapna
23rd July 2013, 10:46 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: Study material for AMIE course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
R/Sir,
I need the steady material for AMIE course. I searched market & looked books but i got different material in different.Pls tell me some suggestion, won't you.
someone told me that books are provided towards AMIE but they take charge near 1200 to 1500.
I'll agreed that.If it is possible then send me number of those persons.
you can contact me on my Mobile no. +918305768252 or send me mail on id " [email protected] "

thanks,
Regards,
Chandra Bhushan

AMIE itself provide study material exclusively for their engineering programme under "Postal Coaching Study Material"

Study material can be directly purchased form AMIE academic office or can be ordered via speed post at price of Rs. 750 for one subject and at a discounted price of Rs. 3000 for a set of four subjects. Privious years question papers are also available to purchase at Rs. 300 for one subject and at a discounted price of Rs. 1000 for a set of four subjects.

However it is strictly stated by AMIE that this study material is not comprehensive for the purpose of appearing in examination. Students have to look forward for other relevant study material from different publications. Study material is provided only to serve the purpose of understanding overview of examination pattern.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?