10th July 2012, 12:30 PM
venkat krishnna

Is studying Biomedical in Anna University CEG campus valued?

is studying biomedical in anna university -ceg campus valued or any other college is valued???????????? will there be placements and good jobs after studying biomedical in ceg campus???????? finally which are the best three courses in engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility for me to enter in Anna University CEG or MIT campus after scoring 35.546 in TANCET? What is the date of issue of TANCET M.E Application form?
  2. How to join ISRO with Electronics and Communication Engineering background?
  3. List of top ten TANCET centers in Chennai for doing ME degree in ECE?
  4. Which are the top engineering colleges in Tamilnadu?
  5. Which courses are available for 196 cutoff in PSG college?
  6. How to attend campus and off-campus interview or walkin?
  7. Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu admitting students through AIEEE rank?
  8. Will a B.E graduation be eligible for lecturer job in any arts and science college
  9. List of government and government aided engineering and polytechnic colleges in Chennai?
  10. Is there any possibility to get CEG or ACT campus after scoring 40.150 in TANCET?
  11. Can I get EC seat in University department of Anna University, Chennai MIT Campus?
  12. Anna University offers placement to M.Sc(Software Engineering) student? List of companies visiting for On-Campus Placement in Anna University? -- [New]
  13. Is it possible to transfer to Panruti Campus after 3rd semester?
  14. Eligibility to join as a lecturer for computer science and engineering under ANNA university campus after MCA and ME ? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is Biomedical Engineering? Best college for pursuing the course? Job opportunities after studying Biomedical engineering?
  16. What is the scope of getting a job after studying biomedical engineering
  17. Eligibility for joining lecturer in CSE Dept on any anna university campus after completed my MCA and ME(CSE)
  18. List of colleges which give admission through AIEEE ranks in Tamilnadu?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?