9th July 2012, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

Possibility for me to enter in Anna University CEG or MIT campus after scoring 35.546 in TANCET? What is the date of issue of TANCET M.E Application form?

sir, i scored 35.546 in TANCET...I am S.C candidate and studied in ECE Dept...is ther any possibility for me to enter in anna university CEG or MIT campus...??? and also i wanna know about the issue date of TANCET M.E Application form

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any possibility to get CEG or ACT campus after scoring 40.150 in TANCET?
  2. Who will issue the application form of TANCET counselling? From where I will get the application form? Issue date of TANCET result?
  3. How can I get the TANCET forms and date of issue of TANCET forms?
  4. Date of issue of application forms for MBA TANCET exam by Anna University?
  5. Can I get admission in Anna University, MIT or PSG College to study M.E. if scored 37.971 marks in TANCET-ME being a BC candidate?
  6. Date of issue of Anna University TANCET counseling application form?
  7. Date of issue of TANCET counseling application forms by Anna University? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is TANCET M.E cutoff for Anna University
  9. Anna University M.E TANCET counseling form issue date?
  10. Any possibility to join Anna University Chennai after scoring 39.3 marks in TANCET?
  11. What is the date of issue of TANCET application form?
  12. Between Anna University and Government College of Technology, Coimbatore, who will issue the counselling form of TANCET? When the result will be published? -- [New]
  13. From where to buy TANCET application form? Last date of application for the exam and model paper of the test?
  14. Tancet examination forms dates, model question papers?
  15. Any chance to get admission in CEG after scoring 36.754?
  16. Can my son get M.E/M.Tech in Anna University/Affiliated college after scoring 21.445 TANCET score? Last date of application?
  17. Will I get a seat in MIT(Anna University) with 44.83 marks in TANCET?
  18. Last date to issue Anna University MCA TANCET application forms?
27th July 2012, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility for me to enter in Anna University CEG or MIT campus after scoring 35.546 in TANCET? What is the date of issue of TANCET M.E Application form?

i hav got 47.41 in tancet ME ECE under bc category......for my score ceg campus possible ah?which top colleges would i get?
26th August 2012, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility for me to enter in Anna University CEG or MIT campus after scoring 35.546 in TANCET? What is the date of issue of TANCET M.E Application form?

i have scored 32 can i get anna university i belong to sc catogory
9th May 2014, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

I have scores 36.6 in the fanget, can i ret M.E ECE admission in annauniversity
11th May 2014, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have scored 43.4 marks in Tancet. Will I get M.E Computer Science Engineering in CEG campus?
25th June 2014, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

I have got 31.105 in TANCET please tell me when you issues the ME application form
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?