1st August 2010, 08:18 PM
rishabh.cool6

Studying in Noida, living in Delhi: Admission possible in Delhi University or IP University after 12th?

i m a 11 th class student
i am studying in noida and living in delhi
did my addmission is possible in D.U or IP university in delhi
or any other college of delhi after 12th

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for DSSSB exam if pursuing B.El.Ed from Amity University?
  2. Is it possible to seek admission in Delhi University? Is there any quota for NRI students in Delhi university?
  3. Best colleges in India which offers B.Sc in zoology?
  4. How to get scholarship in Indian Nursing College?
  5. Which are the coaching centers in Delhi, Noida, Greater Noida to do LLB from Delhi University? Books for DU law entrance exam?
  6. What percentage of seats is reserved for students who belong to Delhi state in Delhi medical colleges? Am I eligible for this quota if I do my 12th from Noida?
  7. How can i avail scholarship at Delhi University for studying Psychology?
  8. Which IPU college will I get after scoring 4715 in MCA CET?
  9. Job opportunities in Private sector for B.Sc(Mathematics) candidate in Delhi and Noida?
  10. Which stream should I opt for Acturial Science after 10th?
  11. Colleges under Delhi University offering B.Sc in Mathematics for 12th student who have secured 88% marks?
  12. What do I need to get admission in BSc in Delhi University?
  13. Is outsider Delhi candidate eligible for DUMET? Are those students who had done their 12th from outside Delhi and pursuing graduation from DU, eligible for the same?
  14. List of universities offering M.Tech Biotechnology through distance?
  15. Minimum marks required in class 12th (BSEB) to get admission in Delhi University -- [New]
  16. Top 10 institutions in India for doing MSc in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible for MBBS exams of Delhi if studying in school located at Noida?
  18. What is the eligibility for Delhi students for admission in Delhi Colleges?
1st August 2010, 09:13 PM
Rickers

Default Re: Studying in Noida, living in Delhi: Admission possible in Delhi University or IP University after 12th?

Hello friend,

Yes of course, this is possible. But for admission in Delhi university or Indraprastha university you have to score more than 80% in your 12th board.

If you fulfill the criteria of this marks you will definitely get admission in these university.

so, you first concentrate on your 12th exam....

good luck.....prepare well.
1st August 2010, 09:30 PM
satish shrivastav

Default Re: Studying in Noida, living in Delhi: Admission possible in Delhi University or IP University after 12th?

[QUOTE=rishabh.cool6;150169]i m a 11 th class student
or any other college of delhi after 12th[/QUOT

Hi
yes it is possible to take admission in DU or IP or any college after 12th, you have noida university as home university but every university has a 20% seats for other university and 20% for all india university, so you will deffinately get admission to this universities

best of luck

satish
1st August 2010, 10:02 PM
lovesh hotty

hi,friend's
if somebody living in delhi can absolutely get admission in delhi university or IP university if he\she get 60% in 12th class for general candidates and 55 to 60 % for reserve candidates,then only one would be eligible for enterance exam if he\she is giving enterance for Engineering.if person wants to take Admission in other courses then only his percentage in 12th class matters most.and in taking admission in engineering your enterance rank also varies for your admission beyond your 12th class percentage.if a person is outsider and living in delhi on rent ,then he \she can also eligible for exam if person is having its residential certificate .
1st August 2010, 11:18 PM
pilot29

Why not !! You've not mentioned that you belong to which subject stream. If you are a science side student then definitely you can pursue B.Tech from IP university Delhi. Entrance exam of IP is not that easy which ppl say, me myself have appeared in IP entrance and didn't perform quite well !

Getting admission in DU is not at all easy, the eligibility is above 80% in your class 12th. If you can make it then don't even think of any other option other then DU.

Reply if you want to know more....
1st August 2010, 11:21 PM
narendra kumar khichar

yes u can apply,ip uni. having competitive for admission which u have to fight for admission
2nd August 2010, 09:45 AM
ravi6

hello dear it is possible that you take admission at DU orIP univ. although you studying at NOIDA. Here i tell you the migration certificate is requirment at admission in DU or IP univ. due to transfer from NOIDA to DELHI. so you can get your migration certificate from your study college in NOIDA. BEST OF LUCK

REGARDS
ravi6
10th August 2010, 02:14 AM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Yes its possible .For admission into DU you can get admission on the basis of your 12th marks

In IPU there is an entrance test which is conducted at all india level. So you can appear for that

So best of luck
10th August 2010, 12:01 PM
rohit_k

you can apply in du university on the basis of 12th class percentage at least 90% and above. you can also apply for application form on the basis of entrance exam.
more detail as www.du.in.
10th August 2010, 06:37 PM
adityabhushan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rishabh.cool6 View Post
yes . you can take admission in DU or IP univesity.
you didn't mentioned your trade either it is science arts or commerce.
for these all of any subjects you can easily take admission in DU if you score good percentage in 12th exam. it should be above 90%.
only on merit list you can get admission here .
don't look for other option now. you can do best and get admission in best college. just work hard that only help you.
with best wishes
aditya.
20th December 2010, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

I born in U.P and have been stuyding in U.P. Now, I'm in class X. I'm interested in shiftinh to Delhi. School. My first question:
Whether shifting to Delhi School will give me Domicile in Delhi?

Whether I can avail the Domicile Benefit of UP also as my father is in service in UP for last 20 years and we had a house at Ghaziabad since 1996 and presently, a flat at Noida.

Anisha
24th May 2011, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Studying in Noida, living in Delhi: Admission possible in Delhi University or IP University after 12th?

Quote:
if parent is central govt employee with headquarter in delhi u can getr domicile certificate of delhi
26th May 2011, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

I COMPLETE MY 12TH FROM MP....ADMISSION POSSIBLE IN DELHI UNIVERSITY???
10th June 2011, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

how to reach delhi university from noida sec 58
3rd October 2011, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Hi, would be thank full to you all%u2026Just wanted to understand and know what are the basic eligibilities and fundamental criteria to go for Executive-MBA through any affiliated collages of IPU?

%u2022 Minimum Qualification
%u2022 Minimum Experience
%u2022 Fee Size
%u2022 Work Experience acceptance post minimum qualification or pre minimum qualification??
%u2022 How & when to initiate admission process.
%u2022 Total Degree Duration.

Thanking with Anticipation.

Sonam Roy
3rd October 2011, 11:28 PM
sidbond

As you are a domicile of Delhi, so you will have your cut in admissions in Delhi Univ or Indraprastha University, both in terms of reservation of seats as well as the cutoff marks will be low.
4th October 2011, 01:29 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Studying in Noida, living in Delhi: Admission possible in Delhi University or IP University after 12th?

Quote:

Yes,you are surely eligible for admission into the DU colleges and the IP University as both the university accept students belonging to the delhi and the NCR regions so you don't have to worry..

Admissions in the IP University occurs on the basis of their entrance test whereas for getting admission into the Delhi University colleges..you need to score big in your 12th boards..

all the best and do prepare well..

~Hope this helps.. ~

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
27th February 2012, 09:35 AM
drurv

Why not !! You've not mentioned that you belong to which subject stream. If you are a science side student then definitely you can pursue B.Tech from IP university Delhi. Entrance exam of IP is not that easy which ppl say, me myself have appeared in IP entrance and didn't perform quite well !

Getting admission in DU is not at all easy, the eligibility is above 80% in your class 12th. If you can make it then don't even think of any other option other then DU.
16th July 2012, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

i study in a college of greater noida and my father has recently booked a flat in greater noida.how can i get an advantage this for taking admission in sriram college and DU.
10th February 2013, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

i belong to delhi and my son was also born in delhi, his birth certificate is from delhi, now our permanent address will be gurgaon as we are moving to settle there and my son will be studing in gurgaon schools, he is currently in class 7th, will this be an issue when he applies in delhi university colleges after completing his 12th. as i am comfused on the domicile issue.
4th March 2013, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in 10th in Delhi ncr,can i be eligible for admission in aieee/ip university as a delhi student. I reside in delhi and born in delhi.
23rd February 2014, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

i just want to know that i am residing in delhi since 1996 and studying in dps noida. I want to get admission in delhi university or IP university.
My question is that what is my admission quota percentage i.e 85% or 15% .
28th April 2014, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

i am working in psu bank in delhi for past 04 years , my daughter was studing in class xii from kendriya vidyalaya hindan ghaziabad,
i am staying in shalimar garden (ghaziaabd). whether my daughter will be elligible for 85 % reservation( as i have seen in up medical entrance bousures that a psu bank employee is elligible to get state benifit.
16th January 2015, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

my son now studying in x std faridabad(NCR).After XIIth can he get admission in IP University---sobhan
27th August 2017, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

I am resident of Bihar but pursuing xll from school at Delhi. Will I get benefit of domicile for admission in DTU.
24th June 2019, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am studying in chandigarh in 12th ( medical stream ) as my father is in center govt ( ministry of Defence ) but my birth place is delhi. Is domicile required for neet and quota for delhi.
30th May 2020, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

I am living in greater Noida sector p-3, near Delhi ,is I required any transfer certificate from school
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?