22nd December 2015, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Which subject to choose for giving the NET exam while doing M.A first year?

I am student MA first year and i want to prepare net exam so how choose the subject? Can someone please provide me the information on the same as soon as possible? It will be really helpful if you can answer me on this soon. Thank you!

22nd December 2015, 06:38 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject to choose for giving the NET exam while doing M.A first year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am student MA first year and i want to prepare net exam so how choose the subject? Can someone please provide me the information on the same as soon as possible? It will be really helpful if you can answer me on this soon. Thank you!
You can choose the subject for UGC NET exam from your masters degree specialization. If you have completed MA in History then you can apply for UGC NET exam in MA in History.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for NET exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

Age criteria for NET exam:-

For JRF Post :-Your age should be below 28 years.

For Lectureship Post :-There is no age criteria.
23rd December 2015, 08:37 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject to choose for giving the NET exam while doing M.A first year?

You are able to select the topic with regard to UGC ONLINE exam from your masters field of expertise. Should you have concluded masters in maths then you can definitely apply for UGC ONLINE exam in maths. It depends on your subject that from which subject you have completed your graduation and pursuing MA.

Those aspirants which have completed their masters degree from a acknowledged college meet the requirements with regard to ONLINE exam. Normal in addition to OBC job hopefuls really should carry 55% in addition to over represents in masters degree. Pertaining to SC/ST they must have atleast their 50% in addition to over in MA.

Grow older requirements with regard to ONLINE exam: -
Pertaining to JRF post: -Your age needs to be under 28 years.

Pertaining to Lectureship post: -There isn't any age requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?