2nd February 2018, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Which subject to choose for M.Sc after completing B.Sc in Agriculture?

I am studying in 3rd year of B.Sc Agriculture. After this I want to puruse M.Sc also but, bit confused regarding selection of subject. Please, help me in listing the subjects for M.Sc which related to Agriculture and also colleges offering the same. Colleges in any state or country will be fine for me.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MSc(Agriculture) for BSc(Botany) student? -- [New]
  2. How to take admission in MSc agriculture after completing BSc in Microbiology
  3. Which is the best subject to take in M.Sc after completion of B.Sc Agriculture course?
  4. Which subject to choose for M.Sc after completing B.Sc in Agriculture?
  5. Which course to choose after BSc?
  6. Eligibility to study MSc(Food Science and Nutrition) for BSc(Agriculture) student?
  7. Which field should I choose after completing BSc IT? What should I choose between MSc IT and MBA?
  8. How to choose MSc after doing BSc in chemistry, botany and zoology
  9. In which subject should I do MSc after completing BSc with Chemistry/Zoology/Botany subjects? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which subject should I choose for MSc and which are the universities? Best university for it?
  11. Can i do MSc agriculture or MSc agriculture biotechnology if I am in last year of BSc Biotechnology? Which course is beneficial? Which are the colleges for MSc Agriculture?
  12. How to get admission in MSc Agriculture? Exam required for MSc?
  13. Am I eligible to do M.Sc Agriculture in a different college after completion of B.Sc Agriculture course?
  14. Is there any way to get MSc Agriculture after doing BSc Biotechnology?
  15. Which subject to choose for SET? I am doing BSc in Biotechnology
  16. How to do MSc in correspondence after completing BSc in CBZ? Which subject is good for me?
  17. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for MSc agriculture biotechnology in abroad?
  18. What should I do to get admission in MSc? I am studying BSc Sem 3
3rd March 2018, 01:25 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject to choose for M.Sc after completing B.Sc in Agriculture?

Some best Agricultural courses to do in Masters level are listed below.
>>Master of Forest Science and Management
>>Master in Agricultural Engineering
>>Master in Agricultural Production Chain Management
>>Master in Faculty of Agriculture
>>Master in Agriculture and Life Science
>>Master of Sustainable Agriculture

Some best colleges in world for above mentioned courses are listed below.
>>Charles Sturt University
>>Brawijaya University
>>Ehime University
>>Herosaki University
>>Southern Cross University
>>Georgian Technical University
14th March 2018, 06:14 PM
ravimahawar1234
Member+

Default Re: Which subject to choose for M.Sc after completing B.Sc in Agriculture?

Hello, Nowadays, pursuing for post-graduation is becoming a necessary part to get some good career opportunities.
After completion of your graduation, you can opt for the M.Sc. programmes like Agriculture Chemistry, Agriculture Zoology, Agriculture Botany, Bio Science, Biotechnology, Microbiology and for other relative subjects.
Hope this helps!
26th February 2021, 01:51 PM
SHRESTHATHAKUR

Some best Agricultural courses to do in Masters level are listed below.
>>Master of Forest Science and Management
>>Master in Agricultural Engineering
>>Master in Agricultural Production Chain Management
>>Master in Faculty of Agriculture
>>Master in Agriculture and Life Science
>>Master of Sustainable Agriculture
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?