1st October 2019, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Which subject combination is required in 12th to study B.Sc Agriculture?

I am pursuing my 12th and will be writing 12th Board exams next year from Science stream with Computer Science and Mathematics as my major subjects. Is it possible for me to take B.Sc Agriculture after completing 12th Board exams with this subject combination?

4th October 2019, 11:31 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject combination is required in 12th to study B.Sc Agriculture?

Since, both Mathematics and Agriculture are required in B.Sc. Agriculture course. So, PCM, PCB and PCMB candidates are eligible for pursuing B.Sc. Agriculture course.

If you are Biology student, then in initial years, you will get Biology oriented subjects in initial years. Likewise, for Mathematics student, Maths oriented courses will be there in initial years curriculum.

Since, you have studied with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Computer Science, so you are eligible for pursuing B.Sc. Agriculture course with your current subject combination.
5th October 2019, 08:22 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject combination is required in 12th to study B.Sc Agriculture?

The minimum education required for pursuing B.Sc. (Bachelor of Science) in Agriculture degree course is a Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Agriculture/Biology as main subjects from a recognized board of education.

So, having completed your Class 12th in Science stream with PCM group along with Computer Science as your major subjects, you are certainly eligible for pursuing B.Sc. in Agriculture degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?