10th August 2020, 08:45 PM
Fathimasalva

Which subject combination is required in Intermediate to do B.Sc Forensic Science?

Hello Sir, I have passed 12th Board exams with majors in Computer Science with 93% mark. Can I do B.Sc with specialization in Forensic Science? Would I have to appear for any entrance? Or, can I get direct admission in any recognized government or private colleges?

15th August 2020, 07:49 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject combination is required in Intermediate to do B.Sc Forensic Science?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in B.Sc Forensic science course.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board in science stream.

Admission procedure varies with institutions. So, you can visit the official website of the institutions to get detail information about the admission procedure.
15th August 2020, 08:24 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject combination is required in Intermediate to do B.Sc Forensic Science?

You are eligible to get admission in B.Sc Forensic science course.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board in science stream.

Admission procedure varies with institutions. So, you can visit official website to get detail information about the admission procedure.
20th August 2020, 08:32 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathimasalva View Post
Hello Sir, I have passed 12th Board exams with majors in Computer Science with 93% mark. Can I do B.Sc with specialization in Forensic Science? Would I have to appear for any entrance? Or, can I get direct admission in any recognized government or private colleges?
Some well known colleges & universities like Amity University, Noida, Lovely Professional University, University of Mumbai, offer admission on the basis of entrance tests, conducted by them

NOTE:- They should have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Biology, and/or Maths as main subjects in 10+2 with 55% score.

As you does not have above mentioned subjects,you could not apply for that course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?