8th December 2018, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Which subject combination in required in order to apply for Air Force?

I passed my 12th board exam from Science stream and my subject combination were Physics, Chemistry and Biology. So, with Biology and not having Mathematics can I apply for Indian Air Force?

12th December 2018, 09:30 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject combination in required in order to apply for Air Force?

Having completed your Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main subjects, you are eligible for joining Indian Air force as an Airmen Y group only as for other recruitment in Indian Air force, Mathematics and Physics at Class 12th level is must.

Further, for your Indian Air force Airmen Y group recruitment, you are required to be an unmarried Indian male candidate with your age lying within 17 years to 21 years. Also, you must have managed at least 50% marks in your Class 12th.

For more details and updates regarding different opportunities in Indian Air force, you can refer to the link www.careerairforce.nic.in.
14th December 2018, 02:43 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject combination in required in order to apply for Air Force?

National Defence Academy is entrance exam for joining Navy, Air Force and Army.

The subject combination necessary for NDA exam for Indian Air Force is:

1. You must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

PCM candidates are eligible for Navy and Air Force.

2. The age criteria is 16.5 to 19.5 years.
14th December 2018, 07:20 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The recruitment to Indian Army, Air Force, Navy at senior secondary level is done through National Defence Academy entrance exam. NDA/NA examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice every year.

The minimum academic qualification required to apply for NDA exam is 12th with Physics and Mathematics for Navy and Air Force. PCB candidates are eligible for Army only. Those who have not studied Mathematics are not eligible for Navy and Air Force.
13th August 2020, 01:08 PM
Siddharth717

In order to join the Flying Branch of Indian Air Force, one must have completed bachelors degree program in any discipline with Physics and Mathematics as major subjects at the higher secondary level..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?