30th April 2018, 10:42 PM
laha dey ruma

Which subject combination to choose for Higher Secondary in order to set a career in Bio-Science?

In this year my daughter passed Madhyamik exam. She wished to proceed her carrier in Bio-science without Mathematics. In this place she want to choose Computer Application and the other subjects are Biology, Nutrition, Chemistry. kindly tell me this subjects combination will be help to built up my daughter's brighter future?

Related Questions:
  1. What combination should I choose in Higher Secondary with Biology for brighter future?
  2. Which stream should I opt in Higher Secondary in order to study Media Planning later on?
  3. Subjects combination in Higher Secondary for a candidate who want to study Biology?
  4. Is PCB subject combination eligible for admission in BCA course? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  5. Is having Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in Higher Secondary enough for Bachelors course in Nanotechnology?
  6. Which course should a candidate select having subject combination of MPC in Higher Secondary?
  7. Subjects combination to study in Higher Secondary Science for B.Tech(Electrical/Electronics Engineering) aspirant?
  8. What is the subject combination required in higher secondary to study nutrition honours?
  9. Can we apply for NDA exam after passing 10th exam?
  10. What should i take in 11th - Commerce with Maths or Commerce with Computers?
  11. Which combination of subjects in Higher Secondary is needed to be eligible to IIST entrance exam?
  12. How to get admission for arts side after passing 10th
  13. Is biology necessary for BSc agriculture? I am a computer maths student
  14. Which subject should I choose among Biology and Mathematics to score good marks in H.S.?
  15. To study Software Engineering courses at graduate level which stream to choose for Higher Secondary?
  16. How to do forensic science after clearing higher secondary with 70%
  17. Can I choose political science as subject combination in B.Ed?
  18. How to be a honors in chemistry? How can I get admission in Presidency college or chemistry honors?
30th March 2023, 06:11 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Which subject combination to choose for Higher Secondary in order to set a career in Bio-Science?

In order to get into a non mathematics stream the following subjects are mostly required like physics, chemistry and biology in their 12 standard
They will also be given an option to choose some other subjects in place of biology and the subjects will be computer science, geography ,it and many more depends on the availability in your school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?