29th July 2022, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Which subject do I have to take for UGC NET exam?

I have completed ELT (English language teaching), which subject do I have to take for UGC NET exam?

31st July 2022, 07:22 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject do I have to take for UGC NET exam?

UGC NET Exam includes non-science subjects like Education, Humanities, Library Science, Law, Commerce, and other 76 subjects. You can check the complete list of subjects in their website.
31st July 2022, 10:28 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject do I have to take for UGC NET exam?

The best subject to choose for the UGC NET examination is the subject in which you have done your graduation and postgraduation because paper 2 of the examination is totally a subject-oriented paper which you have chosen while filling up the application form of UGC NET. You can select any subject for UGC NET while applying for the examination.

The qualification required for UGC NET is a candidate must have passed a master's degree with a minimum score of 55% marks from a recognized university. The students who are in the final year of their master's degree or waiting for its result can also apply for the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?