19th March 2012, 11:59 PM
sonishilpa

How to apply for UGC NET entrance exam for the subject of law? Last date for NET exam in June?

plz i want to know that how i apply for ugc net exam 2012 for subject of law n what is the last date for net exam in june 2012?

20th March 2012, 09:17 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for UGC NET entrance exam for the subject of law? Last date for NET exam in June?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonishilpa View Post
plz i want to know that how i apply for ugc net exam 2012 for subject of law n what is the last date for net exam in june 2012?

NET stands for National Eligibility Test which is conduct twice time in year by UGC.

Those candidate have completed masters degree from recognized university are eligible for NET exam.

If your degree law is from Masters degree then you are applicable for NET Exam otherwise not.

For general and OBC candidate must be hold 55%above in masters degree. SC/ST candidate must be hold 50% above in masters degree.

For Junior research fellowship course your age must be in between 19 to 28 years.

For lectureship ,There is no upper age limit but the Minimum age is 19 years.There is no restriction for attempts NET exam.

NET exam is conduct because of govt college lecturer and PHD entrance.

From this year NET Pattern will be changed .I have listed the details about that.

NEW PATTERN FOR NET EXAM

For Paper I-

It's has 60 Question.Out of 60 Question , you can answered 50 Question.Total marks of this paper is 100 marks.The time duration for this session is 1¼ Hours (09.30 a.m. to 10.45 a.m.)

For Paper II-

It has 50 question.All Question are compulsory . Total marks of this paper is 100 marks.The time duration for this session is 1¼ Hours (10.45 a.m. to 12.00 Noon.)

For Paper III-

It has 75 question.All Question are compulsory . Total marks of this paper is 150 marks.The time duration for this session is 2½ Hours (01.30 p.m. to 04.00 p.m.)

EXAM DATE FOR NET EXAM FOR JUNE SESSION 2012:-

Date of Start for Online Submission: 21-02-2012

Date of Close of Online Submission: 21-03-2012

Last Date of Receipt of Duly Completed Hard Copy of Online Application Forms: 26-03-2012

Last Date of Receipt of Duly Completed Hard Copy of Online Application Forms(From Remote Areas): 02-04-2012

Exam Date: 17-06-2012

For online application you can visit to http://www.ugc.ac.in/

20th March 2012, 11:56 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for UGC NET entrance exam for the subject of law? Last date for NET exam in June?

NET-NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY TEST conducted bt UGC two times one in June and other in December every year for selection of Lectureship and award to JRF(Junior Research Fellowship).

The eligible candidate should have completed Post Graduation Degree in any stream with 55% marks from a recognised University and not bellow the age of 19 years. There is no upper age bar for application to Lectureship but those applying for JRF should be within 28 years of age.

The NET June 2012 exam can be applied through on line which has been started from 21.02.2012 and up to 21.03.2012 which is the close date for submission of application.

The last date of receipt of duly filled Hard Copy of on line application form is 26.03.2012 and for some specified remote area is 02.04.2012.

The net June 2012 exam will be held on 17.06.2012.

For on line application and other information regarding exam, you may log on to official website of UGC i.e.www.ugcnetonline.in
30th March 2012, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date for submission of online application form of ugc net law eaxm?
26th August 2012, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

i m student of bba hounrs law 5 year degree ,now m in 4th year can i aply for net exam ?
27th August 2013, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

What is a date of submission of net online form for december 2013 exam
22nd October 2013, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

how to apply online ?
26th November 2013, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

is distance education,s ie correspondence degree of LLM wii be valid for giving net exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?