6th September 2019, 12:26 PM
Rana anki

Which subject is easy for UGC NET exam between Political Science and Education?

Which subject is easy for UGC NET exam to qualify? My subject are Political Science and Education. Please tell me which is easy for NET examination between these two subjects?

21st October 2019, 11:32 AM
Bujjimittu

Default Re: Which subject is easy for UGC NET exam between Political Science and Education?

Hi, ugc net is little bit hard exam for any subject you have to choose according to your knowledge in n subject . In which subject you have grip that subject you have to choose and do hard work. Practice more papers
22nd October 2019, 02:27 PM
csmentors

Default Re: Which subject is easy for UGC NET exam between Political Science and Education?

UGC net exam is very difficult. if you want study to so please choose you favorite and interesting subject and coaching to best academy. Csmentors.com is one of the best academy in near Chandigarh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?