30th April 2016, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Which subject should I opt to appear in UGC-NET being a Political Science with International Relation candidate? Suitable books for preparation?

Sir,
I am studying M.A. in Political Science with International Relation in 4th semester. I would like to know that which subject I have to choose for UGC-NET? And which are the books can help me to prepare for UGC-NET?

3rd May 2016, 09:10 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject should I opt to appear in UGC-NET being a Political Science with International Relation candidate? Suitable books for preparation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am studying M.A. in Political Science with International Relation in 4th semester. I would like to know that which subject I have to choose for UGC-NET? And which are the books can help me to prepare for UGC-NET?
You can apply for UGC NET exam in Political Science subject.

Best books for UGC NET exam for Political Science :-

Political Science For UGC-NET/SLET
by
Edited
Publisher: atlantic

Trueman's UGC NET Political science
by
K. A. Babu, Sajit Kumar
Publisher: danika/ trueman publishing company

UGC NET/SET Political Science
Publisher: Danika/ Trueman Publishing Company

UGC NET Political Science Previous Years Papers Solved
by R. Gupta's
Publisher: ramesh publishing house-delhi

Political Science: Reference Manual For UGC Examinations
by
eds
Publisher: reference press

UGC Political Science Guide
by
Sunil Kumar Sharma
Publisher: ramesh publishing house-delhi
3rd May 2016, 11:22 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject should I opt to appear in UGC-NET being a Political Science with International Relation candidate? Suitable books for preparation?

There are around 99 subjects available in UGC NET. University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test examination is conducted for the post of Assistant Professor or Junior Research Fellow. Online Form submission can be done on the official website of CBSE NET. So candidates are required to specify the post in which they are willing to apply like Assistant Professor or Junior Research Fellow (JRF). In the next step, candidates are required to choose the subject. As you are from Political Science background, you may choose the "Political Science" subject which is listed under UGC Subjects.

Best Books for UGC NET Political Science:

() UGC NET/ SET (JRF and LS) Political Science Paper II and III by Rukmini Bhattacharjee

() Trueman's UGC NET Political Science-2016 by K.A.Babu and Sajit Kumar

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?