11th December 2020, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

For which subject I should appear in SLET being an MSc(Apparel Technology) holder?

Hi everyone, I have completed my MSc in Apparel Technology and I want to apply for the SLET. Is there any subject related to my qualification to appear for the SLET? Please tell me asap.

23rd February 2021, 04:06 PM
Edu_tech

Default Re: For which subject I should appear in SLET being an MSc(Apparel Technology) holder?

Hello,

As there is no such subjects available which is directly related to Apparel Technology. So, you can't apply for SLET. Or another way to appear is that there is a subject offer by SLET which is Home science (Units related to Textile and designing work) or visual art, you may check the syllabus of these subjects. If any of them somewhere covers your PG course syllabus or have some relevance then you may appear from this subject. I think home science will be better option for you to appear.

Thanks!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?