15th February 2016, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to appear in NET/SLET to become a Lecturer in UP and Delhi for a PhD holder?

Sir,
I want to know as I am a PhD holder from CCS University, I want to clarify about NET or SLET. Is these exams necessary for me to apply for Lecturer post in UP and Delhi?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get into academics after clearing NETSLET exam? Will my R&D experience count for appointment in universities?
  2. Can I become a Lecturer if pursuing PhD in Sociology through UGC-NET?
  3. Am i eligible for Lecturer? I am a Ph.D holder
  4. Is PhD and course work is sufficient for a lecturer job?
  5. What should I go for first between Ph.D and Lectureship? Name some institutes for pursing Ph.D with lecturer job.
  6. Is Ph.d equivalent to NET? How can I get a government job?
  7. Admission procedure and course duration of PhD in Delhi University for a Lecturer of Qassim University who has completed Master's in English Literature in University of Sargodha?
  8. Chances to become a Lecturer in Abroad for a PhD Professor of B-School?
  9. How to do Ph.D in Chemistry being a College lecturer?
  10. Jobs as a lecturer after doing PhD and M.Phil in Hindi? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I become a Lecturer if study PhD in Management being a MBA and M.A.(English Literature) postgraduate?
  12. Can only a BAMS holder without PG be taken as a lecturer in BAMS college?
  13. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Delhi University to do Ph.D if I am a Pakistani?
  14. Can I apply for correspondence PhD in Maths programme in Tamil Nadu or Kerala if completed M.Phil from Madras University being a lecturer?
  15. How to do PhD in Computer Science for an Assistant Lecturer?
  16. Eligiblity for becoming a permanent lecturer in the university
  17. Can I get Lecturer job in Delhi University? I want to become a lecturer in Delhi University
  18. How can I study PhD in Biochemistry being a Lecturer of Sudan having completed Post Graduation?
16th February 2016, 09:07 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to appear in NET/SLET to become a Lecturer in UP and Delhi for a PhD holder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I want to know as I am a PhD holder from CCS University, I want to clarify about NET or SLET. Is these exams necessary for me to apply for Lecturer post in UP and Delhi?
You are a Ph.D degree holder so it is not necessary to qualify in NET/SET exam.

Eligibility criteria for lecturer post:-

1.You must have Ph.D degree

or

2.You must have valid UGC NET score.

3.Your age should be above 23 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?