16th February 2021, 12:34 AM
-Akku-rajput-

MCom, BEd or LLB, which course is best to become a Professor for a BCom student?

Hi friends, I am a final year student of BCom. I want to become a Professor. I am looking forward for the courses like LLB, BEd and MCom. Kindly tell me among these courses, which one I should do?

23rd February 2021, 01:53 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MCom, BEd or LLB, which course is best to become a Professor for a BCom student?

To become a professor you must be passed (10+2) from a stream recognised board then you must be passed graduation or post graduation in a specific subject from any stream recognised university or institute . Candidate's must do PhD course of 3 to 5 years . Candidates can also appear such examinations as UGC or CSIR UGC-NET then candidates can get a direct job of professor with interview in any private institute or crack government recruitment examinations for a job in any government universities.

As you are final year student of BCom after completing graduation through the above mentioned ways you can become a professor.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?