11th February 2017, 10:54 AM
Kumar Lav Singh

Is Venkateshwara University, Utter Pradesh approved by NCTE and AICTE? Fees to study B.Tech course?

Hello sir, I want to get direct admission in B.Tech course at Venkateshwara University, Utter Pradesh. Is it approved by NCTE and AICTE? Fees to study B.Tech course?

29th July 2017, 02:41 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Venkateshwara University, Utter Pradesh approved by NCTE and AICTE? Fees to study B.Tech course?

As per my knowledge, no this university is not approved by NCTE and AICTE. I think Venkateshwara University, Utter Pradesh is approved by UGC.

B.Tech stands for Bachelor of Technology and the duration of this course is four years. For this course candidate must have passed 12th class with PCM from a recognized board. The total B.Tech course fee in Venkateshwara University, Utter Pradesh is Rs. 240500.

For more information you have to contact at given below address.

Address: NH-24, Venkateshwara Nagar, Rajabpur, Gajraula, Amroha, Uttar Pradesh 244236
Phone: 084779 36666
18th October 2017, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Venkateshwara University, Utter Pradesh approved by NCTE and AICTE? Fees to study B.Tech course?

Sir, I want to know that this university really has ncte recognized, is safe doing B.ED from here
7th October 2019, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Can we pursue P.hD from Venkateshwara University Uttarpradesh.
23rd February 2021, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Ph.d in mechanical Engineering from sri venkatesh esta university is valid for government job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?