31st March 2019, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

For which subject I should apply for UGC-NET being a Biochemistry postgraduate?

Hi friends, I have done my MSc with Biochemistry Honours. Now, I want to apply for UGC-NET. But I don't know that for which subject I should apply for? Kindly help me to know about the subject. Waiting for your response!

6th April 2019, 11:22 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For which subject I should apply for UGC-NET being a Biochemistry postgraduate?

The full form of UGC NET is University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test. Now, it is conducted by National Testing Agency.

Science stream candidates need to apply for CSIR NET examination.

To apply for CSIR NET exam, you must have done master's degree in science with minimum of 55% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?