6th February 2012, 02:35 PM
L SAUJANYA

How may I get the information like admission procedure, fee structure, and entrance exam date for M.Sc course with fishery stream in Andhra university? I am B.Sc zoology graduate from Orissa

Being a student of B Sc Zoology Hns from Jeypore VD college Orissa i intend to join in M Sc Fishery offered by Andhra Univ. Please inform me the prospects of getting my self admitted in the said course with information regarding the detailed proceedure in admission ,entrance exams if any & fee structure

L Saujanya

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do Ph.D in Zoology in Pondicherry University? I have finished my MSc Zoology in Annamalai University
  2. Can I do Post Graduate in Fishery if not done Graduation in Fishery? -- [New]
  3. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  4. MSC Microbiology, Pune University entrance date and other details? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Admission Procedure in Top Institutes for doing MSC Physics along with their fee structure.
  6. Can i get scholarship for M.Sc from JRF at CUSAT?
  7. How may I get scheduled date for MSC zoology entrance exam of Mumbai university?
  8. What's the fee structure and admission procedure for doing CS in Orissa? I'm pursuing my graduation from Orissa
  9. Can I complete my MBBS after BSc in Chemistry, Botany, Zoology? What is the procedure? What is the fee structure in Karnataka
  10. Procedure to get admission in university in BSc Honors? What is the fee structure?
  11. Can I apply for MSc after passing Zoology?
  12. List of open universities which provide MSc Biotechnology or other Zoology related subjects? What is the admission procedure for it?
  13. List of career options available after completing B.Sc(fishery) hons in India? What's the difference between B.Sc(fishery hons) and B.Sc(fishery)?
  14. Which universities offer B.Sc in Fishery? Admission Procedure for this course?
  15. Which is the best university to do MSc Maths correspondence? What is the last date, admission procedure and where is the exam center in HP?
  16. Can I do M.A in Political Science? What is the fee structure of M.A? Procedure for admission in MA?
  17. Details of AICTE approved institute in Orissa? Fee structure and procedure?
  18. Any entrance for doing MSc through correspondence? Colleges in Hyderabad for doing MSc Correspondence? Procedure for doing it and fee structure for the same?
6th April 2019, 11:24 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: How may I get the information like admission procedure, fee structure, and entrance exam date for M.Sc course with fishery stream in Andhra university? I am B.Sc zoology graduate from Orissa

Hi,

Open the official website of andhra university.

Go under "admission" Section in that website.

There you will get all the complete detail about admission procedure, fee structure and every information you want to know and that too absolutely upto date updated information.

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?