3rd February 2015, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

Choice of subject to apply in UGC-NET for Commerce postgraduate?

Hello
Which subject should i choose for
UGC NET being a post graduate in Commerce?
please reply as soon as possible
thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible to apply for UGC NET June after graduation in MSc Botany with 57%?
  2. Books to be referred for UGC NET June? My subject is commerce
  3. Which is better to take whether Management subjects or Commerce subjects for NET exam conducted by UGC?
  4. Formalities to apply for PhD in Commerce? Which all subjects are available for Commerce student?
  5. Can MBA students choose commerce as a subject in the UGC-NET entrance exam?
  6. Previous years question papers of UGC NET for the subject of commerce
  7. Which one is better between M.Ed and M.Phil in measurement and evaluation having completed B.Ed in Maths?
  8. Which subjects are good for UGC NET exam? How should I apply for the subject of Law?
  9. Books that will help me to take up UGC NET commerce subject exam? Books to be referred?
  10. Can I appear for NET exam if I am a Postgraduate Dentist(MDS)?
  11. Eligibility to apply in UGC-NET(Management) for MBA-HR postgraduate?
  12. Done MBA and also answered UGC NET exam : Am I eligible for PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET being a student of M.V.Sc in Veterinary Pathology? For which subject I should apply for UGC-NET?
  14. UGC Solved Question Paper for Commerce Subject
  15. In which entrance exam should I appear among UGC-NET and CSIR-NET being a Commerce student?
  16. Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET for correspondence M.A.(Political Science) postgraduate? Job opportunities for NET qualified candidate in Delhi?
  17. Information about UGC NET forms?
  18. Syllabus of UGC NET for commerce? What is the format of the paper for UGC NET for commerce?
3rd February 2015, 10:11 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Choice of subject to apply in UGC-NET for Commerce postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
Which subject should i choose for
UGC NET being a post graduate in Commerce?
please reply as soon as possible
thank you in advance
You have completed Post graduation degree in Commerce subject so you can choose Commerce subject for UGC NET exam.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test which is conducted twice time in year by UGC.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for NET exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

Age criteria for NET exam:-

For JRF Post :-Your age should be below 28 years.

For Lectureship Post :-There is no age criteria.

http://www.ugc.ac.in
26th February 2018, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

I have done my post graduation in commerce subject can I give net exam in education
13th March 2018, 02:58 PM
ravimahawar1234
Member+

Candidates who had completed their post-graduation and wish to prepare for UGC NET Examination, must have to choose the subject wisely.
If you have completed your masters’ in commerce, then choosing commerce subject in UGC NET is one of the best option for you.
Other than this, you can also choose, economics, Political Science, Management etc.
I hope it helps!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?