26th August 2015, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

In which subject I should apply for UGC-NET to pursue PhD in Accounting? Eligibility to study for MBA postgraduate?

Friends,
I did my Post Graduation as MBA. Am I eligible to do PhD in Accounting? Please tell me for which subject I have to apply for UGC-NET? Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply in UGC-NET for MBA postgraduate of Madras Distance University?
  2. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in UGC-NET to study PhD in Urdu course?
  3. Procedure to study PhD through UGC-NET for M.A.(History) postgraduate?
  4. Procedure to apply for UGC-NET to study PhD in Commerce for M.Com postgraduate?
  5. For which subject I should apply NET to study PhD in Geography being a M.A. postgraduate? -- [New]
  6. Eligibility to apply in UGC-NET(Management) for MBA-HR postgraduate?
  7. Done MBA and also answered UGC NET exam : Am I eligible for PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. For which subject I should apply for UGC-NET to study PhD in Politics?
  9. For which subject I should apply for UGC-NET if completed M.Com, MBA and M.A.(Economics)?
  10. Is it necessary to appear in UGC-NET to study PhD in Electronics for postgraduate?
  11. Detailed information about UGC-NET(Commerce) for M.Com postgraduate?
  12. Possibility to study PhD in Organic Chemistry without appearing in UGC-NET for M.Phil postgraduate?
  13. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Pharmaceutics)? For which subject I should apply for UGC-NET if want to study Ph.D in Ceutics? Basic difference between Part Time and Full Time Ph.D?
  14. Can I study Ph.D in Forensic Science if qualified UGC-NET in Social Medicine & Community Pharmacy?
  15. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission in Ph.D BioTechnology?
  16. Am I eligible to study PhD if secured 60.68% in M.A.(Mass Communication & Journalism) and 65.65% in MBA/PGDM(Marketing)? For which subject I should study PhD?
  17. How can I apply to study correspondence PhD in HR being a MBA postgraduate?
  18. What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in home science?
4th August 2017, 04:56 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which subject I should apply for UGC-NET to pursue PhD in Accounting? Eligibility to study for MBA postgraduate?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue PhD in Accounting course being MBA post graduate. There is a certain eligibility criteria required to be eligible for doing this PhD in Accounting course.

>> The basic educational qualification required to be eligible is "Master's Degree" or Post Graduation with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university.

>> Candidates belonging to reserved category may get 5% relaxation in marks in order to be eligible for appearing in NET conducted by University Grants Commission.

Click here for UGC NET Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?