4th April 2019, 01:47 PM
Vishwanath V S

Which subject in Intermediate should I focus more in order to study BBM for graduation?

Myself Vishwanath a student of +2 Commerce. I want to study BBM after this year. In order to get high valued jobs under this course on whichever subjects I have to focus pleas guide me. It is my humble request to very well honoured guiders of BBM course.

12th April 2019, 10:08 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject in Intermediate should I focus more in order to study BBM for graduation?

You are eligible to get admission in BBM course after 12th. BBM is Bachelor in Business Management.

The minimum required qualification to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

In some of the eligibility criteria varies. so kindly visit the official website to get detail about the admission procedure.
13th April 2019, 10:26 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject in Intermediate should I focus more in order to study BBM for graduation?

BBM is Bachelor in Business Management course. It is three year vocational course.

The common eligibility to get admission in the course is that :-

Candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

The required eligibility varies with institutes.

So, kindly visit the official website of the institutes to get detail about the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?