3rd June 2013, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Which subject must I appear in HSc exam and how to get admission in pharmacy college?

Which subject must i appear in HSC exam and entrance exam for getting admission in pharmacy college

Related Questions:
15th August 2017, 05:09 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject must I appear in HSc exam and how to get admission in pharmacy college?

To pursue a degree course in pharmacy i.e; B.Pharmacy which is professional degree course of four years.

Further for pursuing the same degree course you need to complete your higher secondary school degree with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics as main subjects with at least 50% marks from a recognized board.

Also for pursuing same degree course from top government or private pharmacy colleges you need to qualify entrance examinations such as State CET/EEE/PMT like BCECE, GUJCET Pharmacy, AU AIMEE, BITSAT Pharmacy, GAT UGTP, etc. and for details regarding these examinations you can refer to their respective official link.
15th August 2017, 08:06 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject must I appear in HSc exam and how to get admission in pharmacy college?

For admission in Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy, candidate must have done 12th with PCM or PCB subjects. Board appearing candidates can also apply for Bachelor of Pharmacy course. You should have at least 50% marks to apply for entrance exam of this course.

1. Uttar Pradesh State Engineering Examination.

2. West Bengal State Engineering Exam.

3. Bihar Combined Competitive entrance exam.

4. Punjab Pre Medical Entrance test etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?