21st September 2014, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in good Architecture college with 76% in HSC?

I have recently completed my HSC from arts Stream with 76.16%, I want to go for architecture from your college.I want to know whether i can get admission in good college and what is the cut off of this college? I also want to know when is the admission process starting.

Related Questions:
  1. In which Architecture colleges can I get admission after scoring 72% in HSc and 82 in NATA?
  2. Which college will I get in Mumbai? Will I get B.Arch in Asmita College of Architecture?
  3. How to join in Architecture after my HSC in a good college in Mumbai?
  4. How to get admission in a good college in Amravati after scoring 97 in AIEEE and 46% in HSC?
  5. Can i get admission in a good engineering college after scoring 45% in HSC?
  6. Can I get admission in good college with a good score of AIEEE and NATA? Is Architecture course at Goa college, good?
  7. How to take admission in BSc IT after scoring 62% in HSC?
  8. Will I get admission in any college with 28900 rank in B.Arch exam and state rank of 1800? Any chance to get a government college? Procedure of counseling?
  9. Cutoff marks for admission in CEPT Ahmedabad Architecture Faculty for undergraduates? How much HSC and NATA score is required? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to apply for B.Arch after completion of Diploma in civil engineering? With whom to apply for CET Diploma issuing authority or PU?
  11. Which college in Mumbai is good to take admission in D-Pharma after scoring 42% in HSC?
  12. Can I get admission in any Agriculture college after scoring 46% in HSC?
  13. Which colleges can I join for B.Arch after scoring 80%?
  14. Is B.Arch good for girl after 12th?
  15. How to get admission in JJ college Mumbai? I want to do Architecture further
  16. How can I get admission in B.Pharmacy in Mumbai college? I have scored 54% in HSc exam
  17. How to get admission in a good college of Architecture after scoring 120 marks in NATA and 82 marks in Maths in 12th CBSE board?
  18. Possibility to get admission in Madras Medical College after scoring 199 in HSC exam? Which Tamilnadu government medical college can I get?
28th September 2014, 01:52 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in good Architecture college with 76% in HSC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have recently completed my HSC from arts Stream with 76.16%, I want to go for architecture from your college.I want to know whether i can get admission in good college and what is the cut off of this college? I also want to know when is the admission process starting.
Sorry to say that you are not eligible for Architecture course after 12th standard in Arts stream. Those candidates who have completed 12th standard in science stream are eligible to apply for B.Arch course. So, as per the eligibility criteria you are not eligible for B.Arch course.

Eligibility Criteria:-
  • The basic eligibility criteria for B.Arch is Intermediate course or equivalent examination from a recognized Board/University.
  • Minimum 50% marks in Science subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics).
  • The applicant must qualify an entrance examination conducted by the university.

Colleges offering B.Arch course:-
  • Jadavpur University-Faculty of Engineering, Kolkata (JUFOE-K)
  • National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirapalli (NIT-T)
  • IIT Roorkee - Indian Institute of Technology
  • Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
  • L S Raheja School of Architecture
  • School of Planning and Architecture
  • NMIMS University
  • Kamla Raheja Vidyanidhi Institute for Architecture and Environmental Studies (KRVIA)
  • Rizvi College of Architecture (RCA)
  • IIT Kharagpur - Indian Institute of Technology
29th September 2014, 05:48 PM
Devdatta Divekar

The minimum eligibility for Bachelor of Architecture course is class 12 or equivalent exam from recognized board or university with minimum aggregate of 50 percent marks with mathematics (maths) as a compulsory subject. You are eligible for B.Arch which is a 5 years course. To take admission first year architecture programme, you will have to give National Aptitude Test for architecture (NATA).

Top colleges in India for architecture are:
JJ School of Architecture
Anna University
JNTU
IIT
NIT
CEPT Ahmedabad
15th June 2015, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

I have got 56 % in hsc board exam and obtained 45 marks in maths subject. Will i get admission for B.Arch? I have also gave NATA exam.
17th June 2015, 04:21 PM
rakesh_batra
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have got 56 % in hsc board exam and obtained 45 marks in maths subject. Will i get admission for B.Arch? I have also gave NATA exam.
It is difficult for you to get admission in any good colleges for B.Arch course since your percentage in less. However, you can go for B.Planning in some of the good colleges like:

Lovely Professional University, Punjab
School of Planning and Architecture, Bhopal
S.J.B. school of architecture and planning
Savera college of architecture and planning

Just find out the admission regarding details from their websites.
28th December 2020, 03:43 PM
SHRESTHATHAKUR

Eligibility Criteria:-
The basic eligibility criteria for B.Arch is Intermediate course or equivalent examination from a recognized Board/University.
Minimum 50% marks in Science subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics).
The applicant must qualify an entrance examination conducted by the university.

Colleges offering B.Arch course:-
Jadavpur University-Faculty of Engineering, Kolkata (JUFOE-K)
National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirapalli (NIT-T)
IIT Roorkee - Indian Institute of Technology
Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
L S Raheja School of Architecture
School of Planning and Architecture
NMIMS University
Kamla Raheja Vidyanidhi Institute for Architecture and Environmental Studies (KRVIA)
Rizvi College of Architecture (RCA)
IIT Kharagpur - Indian Institute of Technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?