13th August 2017, 06:10 AM
Unregistered

Will my form get rejected if there is a mistake of spelling in demand draft?

I wrote wrong spelling in demand draft. I have written 'Principle, singhgad college' instead of 'Principal, singhgad college'. Will my demand draft rejected?
Please give me an answer. What should if this happens? Please provide me some suggestion.

15th August 2017, 08:09 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will my form get rejected if there is a mistake of spelling in demand draft?

The institute will not be able to encash this demand draft because of wrong spelling of "Principal in Demand Draft". The college will ask for new demand draft instead of rejecting your application.

The best optional available with you to is to visit your bank with Demand draft and ask for new demand draft with correct spelling. Your previous Demand draft will be cancelled and new will be issued within same day. You should visit your college with new Demand draft as soon as possible.
15th August 2017, 06:02 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: Will my form get rejected if there is a mistake of spelling in demand draft?

If there is any discrepancy in Demand draft then the college will not be able to get it credited into its account by bank authority. It will lead to rejection of candidate's application form.

You can submit this Demand draft to bank and get a new Demand draft from bank with correct spelling of "Principal".
15th August 2017, 08:16 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Singhad College will have an account in name of designation as Principal and you have written Principle in demand draft. This is incorrect and bank will not allow such demand draft to be credited in college's account.

College will not reject your application form but they will definitely ask for new demand draft. Bank will issue new DD by deducting some nominal charge on previous demand draft and levying demand draft charge on new DD.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?