1st August 2012, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Which subject should I take to become a CEO?

what subject should be taken to become ceo ?....pelase tell me which is it

22nd November 2012, 10:22 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Which subject should I take to become a CEO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what subject should be taken to become ceo ?....pelase tell me which is it
Hi..

A CEO is a Chief Executive Officer. Its the top most position in ANY company that any of its employees can hold. As its that top most position so obviously the highest paid as well. So its very natural that all the aspiring students and brilliant minds want to become the CEO of some good company or the other. So I completely understand the validity of your question.

But my friend, CEO nobody becomes CEO with the subjects that you study. Instead whatever subjects you study, do them soo well that you can reach the top position in the companies related to your CORE study field.

I can elaborate more on the qualifications needed to be an ideal candidate to become a CEO/MD. MD is equivalent to CEO but used in India, whereas CEO is used in America.

At first you should be a minimum graduate in ANY subject that you wish to apply, but make sure you are loving it and so that your passion may lead you to greater heights in life. After your graduation you have to pursue MBA i.e Master's in Business Administration . This course is of utmost importance as it helps in Business Management. Its one of the MOST DEMANDED COURSES IN THE WORLD FOR ANY COMPANY!
So you can well imagine its importance. This is strongly recommended.

Coming to the options I won't say that anybody can get to CEO post directly. You have to start at lower posts like Managers. You have to gain experiences and prove your performance continuously. Only then can you reach that grade of service.
However from the top MBA colleges like IIM's, people directly get recruited as General Managers, Vice Presidents etc. So it reduces the span of your becoming a CEO as you have done your MBA from one of the top colleges. Hence strive towards it and one day you would surely realize your dream.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
23rd November 2012, 11:49 AM
Viraj0013

Default Re: Which subject should I take to become a CEO?

dear friends

A CEO is a Chief Executive Officer. Its the top most position in ANY company that any of its employees can hold. As its that top most position so obviously the highest paid as well. So its very natural that all the aspiring students and brilliant minds want to become the CEO of some good company or the other. So I completely understand the validity of your question.

But my friend, CEO nobody becomes CEO with the subjects that you study. Instead whatever subjects you study, do them soo well that you can reach the top position in the companies related to your CORE study field.

I can elaborate more on the qualifications needed to be an ideal candidate to become a CEO/MD. MD is equivalent to CEO but used in India, whereas CEO is used in America.

At first you should be a minimum graduate in ANY subject that you wish to apply, but make sure you are loving it and so that your passion may lead you to greater heights in life. After your graduation you have to pursue MBA i.e Master's in Business Administration . This course is of utmost importance as it helps in Business Management. Its one of the MOST DEMANDED COURSES IN THE WORLD FOR ANY COMPANY!
So you can well imagine its importance. This is strongly recommended.

Coming to the options I won't say that anybody can get to CEO post directly. You have to start at lower posts like Managers. You have to gain experiences and prove your performance continuously. Only then can you reach that grade of service.
However from the top MBA colleges like IIM's, people directly get recruited as General Managers, Vice Presidents etc. So it reduces the span of your becoming a CEO as you have done your MBA from one of the top colleges. Hence strive towards it and one day you would surely realize your dream.
11th March 2014, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

is my subject link to be ceo here my sybject accounting,mathematical literacy,business studies,life sciences,life orientation,english,isixhosa
3rd May 2015, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

my marks and my knowledge are not good in class 10.but i try my best to improve myself. what shold i do for becoming a ceo?
3rd May 2015, 05:30 PM
divya vuda
Junior Member+

CEO nobody becomes CEO with the subjects that you study. Instead whatever subjects you study, do them soo well that you can reach the top position in the companies related to your CORE study field.

5th January 2018, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in 12th class i want to become former ceo of bmw so what field i should take so that i will just take me to that please tell me
18th July 2018, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

I have taken CEBA of commerce in 10 2 now to become CEO which degree should I pursue further
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?