24th September 2011, 01:30 AM
Nafisa Ayyub

What to do after the completion of UG to become CEO of a Software Company?

i'm in tybsc computer science & i want to become CEO of a software company, so what i do after complting my UG course.

14th March 2016, 02:38 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: What to do after the completion of UG to become CEO of a Software Company?

the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) is the highest-ranking executive manager in a corporation or organization. In short we can say that the CEO has responsibility for the overall success of an entire organization.

And this is very high profile job which is full of responsibility. To become The CEO of any firm you should experience of at least 25 years in the same along with the proper educational qualifications.

The educational qualifications for the post of CEO are as below:

1-Degree Level - Bachelor's or master's degree
2-Field Level - Business administration or an industry-related field
3-Optional certification available through the Institute of Certified Professional Managers
4-Several years of prior management experience often required

Apart from these above criteria you should some additional skills which are as below :
Effective communication, leadership and management skills, ability to work under pressure.

The Main Duty of CEO's is to set the directions and Build a sound structure and culture in the company.

- The CEO plan and sets budgets for growth of a firm.
- The CEO take care of each ups and falls of that company and is responsible for every major operations.
- He is decision taker of that company and hence it is very important to have good experience in every domain.

Apart from the above talents and skills The CEO of any firm should have some additional skills like :

1- He/She should have motivational skills.
2- He/She should be in position to think about each and every employee.
3- He/She should result oriented.
4- He/She should have great level of confidence.
5- He/She should be able to manage senior managers.
6- He/She should able to define targets and should initiates business partnerships with other companies

So if your long term goal is to become The CEO of a company then you should take care of each and every point which I mentioned above.
14th January 2017, 04:17 PM
hardwellonair

Default Re: What to do after the completion of UG to become CEO of a Software Company?

Hi,
firstly I must say it is really very very difficult and time consuming process to finally be a CEO of any MNC out there.
You`ll firstly need to complete your Bachelor`s degree and Post Graduate degree and will then require at least 15-20 years of expertise in the field of your work.
After that you`ll need to apply for the MNC`s vacancy application which surely be not of CEO directly but will be for some lower post.
Once you qualify that then after that you`ll need to work your way up to finally become the CEO of the company.
Hope this helps!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?