29th April 2012, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Which subjects to choose after completing of 10th to become a Pilot?

Which subjects to choose after the completion of 10th to become a Pilot?

27th May 2012, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subjects to choose after completing of 10th to become a Pilot?

which subject to choose after 10th in collage to became a pilot
13th June 2012, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subjects to choose after completing of 10th to become a Pilot?

where are the best training center to become a pilot of lufthansa
13th June 2012, 04:23 PM
guruvana244

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

As you are interested in Indian Air force so you can choose Physics, Chemistry and Maths after 10th. You can join Indian Air force as a pilot after the 10+2 through National defence Academy exam. This exam is conducted by the UPSC twice in a year. To apply for this examination you need the following eligibility criteria;

Education Qualification
For the NDA examination a candidate should be 10+2 pass and should have physics and maths if he wants to join Indian Air force or Navy.
Those appeared in the 10+2 exam are also eligible to apply for the National defence academy examination.

Age Limit
For the NDA examination a candidate age should be between 16.5 to 19 years. No relaxation in age is given for the reserved category candidates.

For more information on NDA examination you can also visit at the below web site of the Union Public service commission

www.upsc.gov.in

13th June 2012, 04:25 PM
guruvana244

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

dear friend,

There are generally three branches and for these three branches there are three different eligible criteria.The three department are :

1. Flying Branch,
2. Technical Branch,
3. Ground Duty Branch.

As you want to become a pilot so you are in Flying Duty branch. Now i have suggest you the eligible criteria for this aspect which are given below :

1. Age ::

19 to 23 years as on 01 july 2012 i.e. born between 2nd july 1989 to 1 july 1993(both dates inclusive).

2. Educational Qualification ::

Graduates in any discipline from a recognized university having 60% or more than 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together and have passed 10+2 th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or BE/B.Tech degree from a recognized university having 60% or more than 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together.

3. Physical Standard ::

i.) Height : minimum 162.5 cm and more than this
ii.) Weight : in between 60 to 80 kg
iii.) Vision : minimum visual acuity 6/6 in one eye and 6/9 in another eye

Official website of Indian Air Force :

http://www.indianairforce.nic.in

good day.

18th July 2012, 07:26 PM
Useruuuuuu

After 10 you have to take pcm.then after 12 you give
cds
or ssc exam to join
5th August 2012, 05:57 AM
Unregistered

I have taken commerce stream but wish to become a pilot.is it possible?
14th September 2012, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

i am in 10 th class and wish to become a pilot so i want to know that which subjects should i take for this and what are the metods to beome a pilot for a girl
21st November 2012, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

my age was 17 i am study 1 i born in 7.11.1995 i dont now how much year study for piolet and salary how much score in 2 i want study in bangolour how much mony want to pay for study
22nd March 2013, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

I am 17 yrs n i completed by 10th exam but now i wqnt to study more to became a good pilot so plz frnds tell me what should i choose n what should i do to procede by studies
24th September 2013, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir how can i join air force after 10th?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?