6th October 2011, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Subjects which I should apply for admission for Hotel Management?

What subjects one should have befoer apply for admission for hotel mangement
When the student doing A level cambridge ?

Related Questions:
  1. Subjects offered in Diploma program of Hotel Management?
  2. Is it possible to do post graduation in Hotel Management after completing Electrical Engineering?
  3. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  4. Can I get admission to study Bachelor of Hotel Management if pursuing 12th Commerce without Mathematics and Economics?
  5. Does appearance and personality matters to join Hotel Management course?
  6. Having Maths in 12th will create any problem to become Chef?
  7. In which IHMS can I get after scoring 4495 rank in NCHM JEE?
  8. How to make a career in Tourism sector after passing 12th from Science side?
  9. Is there any way to get admission in Hotel Management? I am doing BSc Life Sciences and want to do hotel management course
  10. Preferred books for the preparation of Hotel management entrance exams?
  11. How to do hotel management after passing 12th science?
  12. How much percentage in 12th is necessary to get admission in Hotel Management course? -- [New]
  13. How to do Hotel Management after taking commerce in 11th? How many subjects can i take in commerce?
  14. List of colleges I may get after securing 893 rank in NCHMCT JEE exam?
  15. Which subjects do I need in class 12th for Hotel Management
  16. Which IHM will I get after scoring 9042 rank?
  17. Can I apply for Hotel Management after 12th? Which are the different fields in Hotel Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which would be better for me MBA in Hotel Management or M.Sc in Hotel Management? Difference between both of them?
29th December 2011, 09:38 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Subjects which I should apply for admission for Hotel Management?

Generally a student of any stream can pursue the course of hotel management. There is no specific subject requirement for admission to hotel management. By the way English is a must. If you wish enhance your skills which will be useful to you in future then you can opt for mathematics and computer studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?