26th July 2015, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study Bachelor of Hotel Management if pursuing 12th Commerce without Mathematics and Economics?

Hi,
I am in 12th Commerce now and I have not opted Mathematics and Economics. So can I do Bachelor of Hotel Management without these two subjects? Or will colleges of Hotel Management will give me admission without these two subjects?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course for 12th Arts without Mathematics candidate?
  2. Which is better to study among BBA in Hotel Management and Bachelor of Hotel Management for 12th Commerce female candidate?
  3. Is Maths compulsory for pursuing Hotel Management (Chef)?
  4. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  5. Chances to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad for NIOS student?
  6. What should I choose among B.A.(Economics) and Bachelor of Management Studies to study M.A. in Economics?
  7. What to do after 12th Commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility to study Hotel Management in Graduation for 12th Commerce student?
  9. How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad after completing 12th?
  10. Can I study B.A.(Economics) after completing 12th Commerce?
  11. Which one should I prefer among B.A.(Economics) and Bachelor of Management Studies for study M.A.(Economics)?
  12. Admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management at Ahmedabad is possible if completed 12th Science from Mumbai?
  13. Possibility to study Hotel Management course in Abroad after completing 12th Commerce?
  14. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management? How much interest rates will be charged?
  15. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Hotel Management if completed 12th NIOS?
  16. Am I eligible to study Maths in B.Com if pursuing 12th Commerce with Physical Education?
  17. How can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Australia if secured 9.4 CGPA in 12th?
  18. Is it good to study Bachelor of Hotel Management for 12th Science student?
27th July 2015, 04:14 PM
pjgp

Default Re: Can I get admission to study Bachelor of Hotel Management if pursuing 12th Commerce without Mathematics and Economics?

Yes, you are eligible for getting admission if you satisfy the below eligibilities,
minimum qualification required to study hotel management course is 10+2. For certificate, diploma and bachelors courses 10+2 as sufficient duration of ceritificate course is 6momths to 1year. Bachelor and diploma courses are of duration one and half year to 3years those with graduate diploma courses the duration which is 1yr.
Selection to most government institutes is based on common entrance test english, reasoning, general science and general knowledge .
The duration is 2hours.
The exam is conducted in april . The test if followed by a group discussion and interview.
27th July 2015, 09:57 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study Bachelor of Hotel Management if pursuing 12th Commerce without Mathematics and Economics?

You are eligible for hotel management course if you have minimum 50% marks in 12th standard.

Your age should be between 18-25 years. Age relaxation is given to reserved category candidates.

Following are best hotel management college:

India International Trade Center

Institute of Hotel Management, Jaipur

Institute of Hotel Management, Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition, Meerut
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?