9th October 2012, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Which subjects should I choose in MCA course to have a bright future?

what are the best subjects we should choose in mca so that we have a bright future ?

21st December 2012, 12:22 PM
Vishal_13
Member+

Default Re: Which subjects should I choose in MCA course to have a bright future?

Hi friend,

for a successful career in the IT industry, an MCA is certainly regarded as the more preferred option as bigger companies would prefer a candidate who has done MCA to MSc (IT). After an MCA all software jobs are open to you. You can start building your IT career by opting for any of the following basic areas: Software programmer, Systems Analyst etc. An MCA is well recognised in the industry and covers application oriented courses. The course in M.Sc. has a greater stress on theory. However depending on personal competence, it is possible to get a good job in the IT sector with either of the two degrees. Value both options and and the take an informed step in the best of your interest.

Good luck.
30th August 2013, 11:25 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subjects should I choose in MCA course to have a bright future?

There is no need to select any of the specialization subjects in MCA at that for MBA degree. But you can concentrate on certain areas that interests you. Programming, networking, software testing, etc are some of such areas. Try to obtain a job in the selected area of interest. Thorough and update knowledge in the specific area will help you to grab a job easily.
29th May 2017, 06:50 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir this is abdul i had my degree last year and i have join in one of it company sap adriot so in this i am doing sap fi certification so i just wanna ask you which subject will i choose MBA or MCA can you please guide me sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?