4th April 2011, 12:13 AM
trupti salunkhe

Which subjects to be studied for MHA entrance exam of TISS institute? List of other government recognized universities and their exam dates? Date of sale of forms and question papers?

hello, i am trupti completed my physiotherapy and is interested in doing MHA course from TISS institute. i would like to know how will be the entrance exam and what subjects should be studied for that. i would also like to know other government recognised universities their entrance exam dates and admission forms available. can you please send me few question papers also. eagerly waiting for your answer. thankyou.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get books and previous year exam papers of Tiss Mha entrance exam? I have finished my B.Sc in nursing
  2. Which books to be referred for MHA? Is coaching required for TISS?
  3. Eligibility criteria for admission in TISS for MHA for BHMS graduate?
  4. Study material for TISS entrance test for MHA admission?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria for admission in MHA from TISS for BHMS graduate? -- [New]
  6. Syllabus for entrance exam of MPH and MHA of TISS Mumbai? Books to be referred?
  7. Dates of the various government health and science universities conducting PG entrance test in Ayurveda? List of the government institutes of PG Ayurveda in India?
  8. List of universities which conducts entrance exams for admission in MDS course? Detailed information about form submissions and examination dates?
  9. List of institutes offering MHA admission for doctors in government service?
  10. Eligibility criteria for BHMS student to get admission in MHA? When to apply for entrance exam?
  11. How to prepare for the entrance exam of MPH and MHA for TISS? Which books should I refer?
  12. Form dates for JNU entrance exam for M.Sc (Biotechnology) and M.Sc (Chemistry)? Syllabus? Government colleges for M.Sc (Microbiology) in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Information about Ph.D biotechnology entrance exam? Last date of sale of forms?
  14. Date of sale of M.A English Entrance Exam forms? Date of Entrance Exam?
  15. MPH or MHA which one is better for job prospect? Syllabus entrance test and list of colleges?
  16. Forms availability for B.Tech entrance exam?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria to do MHA in TISS?
  18. Model Question Papers for the Entrance Exam of TISS in HRM?
21st September 2011, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subjects to be studied for MHA entrance exam of TISS institute? List of other government recognized universities and their exam dates? Date of sale of forms and question papers?

when n where will be the entrance exam form of TISS issued?
18th October 2011, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subjects to be studied for MHA entrance exam of TISS institute? List of other government recognized universities and their exam dates? Date of sale of forms and question papers?

hello,im a nursing graduate,i just pass my Bsc Nursing this year 2011,im also applying online for MHA entrance exam in TISS,actually i find difficulty in finding solved papers for this entrance exam,can you help me with this.
20th October 2011, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

HELLO, im Plilinis Marbaniang i just finish my Bsc Nursing this year 2011,im interested to pursue my study in MHA through TISS entrance exam.Can you suggest me books to prepare for MHA entrance exam, or you help me find some solve papers during last few years? You can just send it through my mobile email id ie [email protected].
2nd November 2011, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

hi i am sweta doing bds i want to do MHA from tiss please let me know how to prepare forthe exam??
10th June 2012, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

what are the subjects to be read for tiss entrance exams
12th June 2012, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

hi i have completed my graduation in physiotherapy and i am very keen on pursuing MBA either in hosi is better of thement, Please tell me whichospital managpital administration or he two n do i need to give CAT exam for this? what is the admission procedure?
4th July 2012, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO PREPARE FOR TISS ENTERANCE EXAM FOR MHA AND MPH....AND REFERANCE BOOKS NEEDED
6th December 2012, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

plz reply me how to prepare for mha entrence exam nd what is the syllebus of mha entrence exam
4th May 2013, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I'm interested in doing mha from tiss, could u please tell me how to prepare for the tiss entrance exam and fee structure,,plz reply..my mail I.d [email protected]
17th February 2014, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

can you please tell me what essay topics have been asked for tiss PIT MHA in the past years and advice me on what essay topics to prepare for MHA 2014
26th February 2014, 05:19 PM
PATIL.C

HELLO, I AM CHETAN COMPLETED MY BBA IN PUNE UNIVERSITY..I HAVE ALSO LIKE TO STUDY IN MASTER OF HEALTH ADMINISTRATION...SO PLZ GIVE A INFORMATION TO ABOUT ENTRANCE EXAM OF MASTER OF HEALTH ADMINISTRATION..PLZ..AND MY PRSONAL E-MAIL ID IS [email protected] MU CONTACT NUMBRE IS 8237397555..
21st September 2014, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Which subjects to be studied for MPH(Masters in public health)for entrance of tiss mumbai??
21st September 2014, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Which subjects to be studied for MPH(Masters in public health)for entrance of tiss mumbai??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?