4th February 2016, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Summer internship at BHEL, Hyderabad in the month of June?

Currently i am pursuing b.tech 2nd year and I will complete my 2nd year in the month of April. I want to do summer internship in BHEL, Hyderabad in the month of may or june. Do I will be eligible for that internship ? If I were then what is the procedure to apply for it?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? 126 31st October 2022 04:22 PM
Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in MNCs? When the companies will hire students for Summer Internship? 11 12th July 2019 11:12 PM
List of companies which offering summer internship in NCR and How may a 2nd year B.Tech (EEE) student apply for this summer internship? 6 19th March 2019 07:38 PM
Which companies give Summer Internship for 2nd year B.Tech candidates in North and West India region? How to apply for these Summer Internship? 21 3rd June 2018 12:21 PM
Core Companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months Summer Internship for Mechanical students? How to apply for this Summer Internship in these companies? 39 9th August 2014 11:08 AM