8th March 2015, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student?

Respected Sir/Madam
I am currently in my 5th semester of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering, I would like to know the procedure for summer internship in BHEL Hyderabad. This internship I'd like to have when I'll be in my 6th semester.
Kindly, let me know the procedure soon.
I hereby, look forward for your response.
With Due Regards,
Vijay Kanth Reddy.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to follow to apply for summer internship in BHEL?
  2. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd semester student?
  4. Summer Internship in BHEL, Haridwar for B.Tech 5th semester student?
  5. How to apply for summer internship program in BHEL Hyderabad
  6. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship in Tata Motors, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  7. What is the procedure to follow to do 6 months internship in BHEL?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BEL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  10. Detailed information about the companies with eligibility criteria which offers Summer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Haridwar/Bhopal for MBA(PSM & E-Governance) candidate?
  12. Procedure and related information to do Summer Internship at BHEL?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in any core company for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?
  14. How to do internship and mini project at BHEL Hyderabad?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  16. 3 month Internship in BHEL, NTPC, Airtel for 4th semester student of EC department from IIT, Kharagpur?
  17. Procedure for summer internship in BHEL?
  18. Procedure to do internship in BHEL? -- [Most Discussed]
24th September 2016, 03:21 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student?

BHEL stands for Bharat Heavy Electronics Limited. It is one of the best government sectors for the engineers.

How to apply for internship in BHEL, Hyderabad:

Before applying for internship you should keep one thing in mind that, BHEL only accept candidates who have a strong contact out there. If you apply without any reference then your application might get neglected.

You can contact the HOD of your college, get a recommendation letter and a NOC from the training and placement cell of your college regarding your request for internship.

Prepare a resume, attach the relevant documents, the letter, NOC and send them all to the HR department of BHEL. Please note that you have to pay approximately Rs. 500 per week for the internship.

If your resume gets shortlisted then you will receive an acknowledgement from them. BHEL generally does not have any fixed interview process. You may be asked to provide a reference letter by an employee of BHEL if you apply through their contacts or you can get selected through a telephonic interview. So, after the selection you can start your internship in BHEL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?