9th December 2016, 02:24 PM
Shayani Mukherjee

Which Companies provide Summer internship for Electronics and Electrical Engineering students? What is the procedure to apply for internship?

Respected Sir, I am a B.Tech Engineering student of 2nd year and I am studying in KIIT University, Bhubaneswar. My Branch is Electronics and Electrical Engineering. I want to do internship on summer holidays so I want to know which Companies provide Summer internship for Electronics and Electrical Engineering students? What is the procedure to apply for internship? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies that provide internship for electrical engineering students? What is the procedure to apply for internship?
  2. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  3. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  4. Procedure to get internship and list of companies that provide internship?
  5. What is the procedure followed for applying summer internship in IISC if I am from Electrical and Electronics background?
  6. Which companies are available for 3rd year students of electrical and electronics for doing summer internship in India? How to apply for such internship programme?
  7. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in Railways? Can B.Tech student do summer internship there?
  9. Procedure to get summer internship admission under Electronics stream?
  10. How to apply for internship in electrical core companies?
  11. List of core companies which provides summer internship for Electrical Engineering students?
  12. Companies which give summer internship? How to apply for them?
  13. What is the procedure followed for applying summer internship in companies?
  14. What are the companies which provides Summer training and internship for civil engineering students?
  15. Is there any summer internships available for ECE students?
  16. Eligibility to do Summer Internship for 2nd year B.E. Electrical and Electronics Engineering student?
  17. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship?
  18. Time and procedure for summer internship for 2nd year students of B.Tech in Electrical engineering?
2nd April 2018, 05:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Companies provide Summer internship for Electronics and Electrical Engineering students? What is the procedure to apply for internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shayani Mukherjee View Post
Respected Sir, I am a B.Tech Engineering student of 2nd year and I am studying in KIIT University, Bhubaneswar. My Branch is Electronics and Electrical Engineering. I want to do internship on summer holidays so I want to know which Companies provide Summer internship for Electronics and Electrical Engineering students? What is the procedure to apply for internship? Please answer as soon as possible.

Companies provide summer internship for Electronics and Electrical Engineering students are given below:

Rftronics - Official Website

Navter Technologies - Official Website

Ficus Telecom Private Limited - Official Website

Technosol - Official Website

Uniconverge and Technologies - Official Website

TechieNest - Official Website

Aester India Pvt. Ltd - Official Website

Inquizity Metanoia OPC Private Limited - Official Website

BeamCrew - Official Website

Students can apply for internships through their college training department to the HR Manager of the concerned organizations. They can also apply for internships through employee referral. They have to apply for internships with no objection certificate from their college, resume and covering letter. Interns are selected based on academic strength and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?