29th September 2015, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in Railways? Can B.Tech student do summer internship there?

Sir/madam,

I am currently doing my B.Tech 3rd year. Can you please let me know the entire procedure to apply for summer internship in railway? Can i apply for it?
My email id : [email protected] .
Thankyou.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  2. Procedure to apply in Summer Internship for B.Tech student? Is Internship tough to complete?
  3. When will the summer internship in BHEL notification is out? What is the procedure followed to apply for the same?
  4. What is the complete procedure which need to be followed for applying summer internship in Railways while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  5. Procedure to apply for internship during summer vacation? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Larsen & Toubro Ltd. for B.Tech(EEE) student? Benefits of Internship in L&T Ltd.?
  7. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  9. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT during B.Tech Civil 3rd Year? Number of students they take for internship?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  11. What is the complete procedure followed for applying for summer internship in Railways?
  12. How to get summer internship at BHEL, Trichy? Procedure to apply?
  13. What is the entire procedure to be followed for doing internship in Railways while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in MNCs? When the companies will hire students for Summer Internship?
  15. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EIE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  16. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  17. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  18. Being a B.Tech(ME) student how can I apply for Internship programme?
30th September 2015, 12:42 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in Railways? Can B.Tech student do summer internship there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/madam,

I am currently doing my B.Tech 3rd year. Can you please let me know the entire procedure to apply for summer internship in railway? Can i apply for it?
My email id : [email protected] .
Thankyou.
The Railways provide internship for students every year. The duration of the course for the Engineering graduates is four weeks. Mechanical, Civil and Electrical students will be given training. It will be done in May month of every year. The Engineering graduates who are in 3rd year will be given training. There will be a form called “Application for Summer Internship“, the student has to fill the form and get the declaration from the college/institution also. It will be in the month of February. The eligible candidates list will be given before internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?