20th March 2011, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

List of Aeronautical Centres where I can apply for summer training during 3rd year Aeronautical B.Tech? Procedure to apply in HAL Bangalore?

Hellow...... i m btech (aero) 3rd year student. i require summer training of 3 months after 3rd year so i want to know the aeronautical centers from where i can apply for traning????????? also the procedure to apply in HAL BANGLAURE???

8th April 2011, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Aeronautical Centres where I can apply for summer training during 3rd year Aeronautical B.Tech? Procedure to apply in HAL Bangalore?

i m in 4th sem. of aerospace engg. and i want to do training in hal banglore.How can i do training in hal
10th April 2011, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Aeronautical Centres where I can apply for summer training during 3rd year Aeronautical B.Tech? Procedure to apply in HAL Bangalore?

hellow sir this is tanmay second year maechanical engg. B.E. i am having holidays around two months so wud like to join summer trainng in highly profile company in banglore .kindly send me the details on email id:[email protected] mob no.09604558887.
your's faithfully
tanmay
12th May 2011, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i am an aeronautical third yr student can u tell me about summer training in IIT or in any other department related to aeronautical.
26th July 2011, 02:04 AM

Red face Re: List of Aeronautical Centres where I can apply for summer training during 3rd year Aeronautical B.Tech? Procedure to apply in HAL Bangalore?

sir,
most respectfully i beg to state that i am rajeev kamal,aeronautical engg. dept from st. peters university ,chennai,avadi. my reg. no. is SP09AEU337.
I am 3rd year aero. student now . i want to join for industrial training as soon as possible . my contact no -07667940530.

so sir look at the above mater. my best regards to you.
yours faithfully
RAJEEV KAMAL HARIJAN(SC). PO+PS-HARIRAMPUR,DIST-D/DINAJPUR,
PIN-733125
26th July 2011, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
My name is Nilesh C Jaiswal student of Third year Aeronautical engg. B.E
I really want to do summer training from your company .
I request to you sir please guide me as a guardian that What i have to do for trainig ?
my email id is [email protected]
Your's faithfully
Nilesh c Jaiswal
11th October 2011, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

sir
i am a third year mechanical student at iit . i am interested in aircraft design and engines.... please guuide me for intern at hal or any other company or institute...
31st March 2012, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

I want summer traning. I m 3rd year (aero) student. My mobile no.09166370864
1st April 2012, 02:36 AM
Unregistered

hello sir i am an aeronautical third yr student can
u tell me about summer training in IIT or in any
other department related to aeronautical.
24th October 2012, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

i am an aeronautical 2nd year student.....nd want to do training after 2nd year in ansys ...... please send me details about these on my email id [email protected]
17th November 2012, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

I am an aerospace student and i wanted to do my inplant training for 2 weeks(during May) in an airport. How can I apply for that. Can you please send information regarding this to my mail ID. [email protected]
19th February 2013, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

i am ganesh Borase passed out in 2010 B.tech (aero) i want industrail internship please suggest me.
23rd June 2013, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

i am vijay.i wan to do a implant training in isro. how can i apply for that? can u please send me the information regarding to this mail ID:
[email protected]
30th June 2013, 01:52 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi

Not much information is available about this sector except for people working in this sector and few more who are associated with it.

You may apply to following companies for summer training

-AIR INDIA
-AEROJET
-DRDO
-ISRO
-IAF
-INDIAN AIR LINE
-AAI Corporation

There are many more companies which provide summer training. Try to use linkedIn to find contacts. and once you have done that, you should ask them to push your CV in their company.

all the best
15th October 2013, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

hello sir I m adesh saxena from new delhi ,a student of aeronautical engg . and I want to know how should I apply for summer trainimg in various companies , and what they want ,any resume has has been preffered . e.t.c my email i.d is [email protected] and mob.no. is 09015785242 . please help .thank you !
20th June 2014, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

hai sir Im pavithra from chenna i,doing my final yearin aeronautical engg .and I want to know the procedure to apply in HAL banglore.
16th September 2014, 01:18 PM
sanpatel99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hellow...... i m btech (aero) 3rd year student. i require summer training of 3 months after 3rd year so i want to know the aeronautical centers from where i can apply for traning????????? also the procedure to apply in HAL BANGLAURE???
GOOD MORNING SIR/MAM
I am sandeep kumar from- dehradun UK , and my qualification B.S. degree AEROSPACE , attends work shop , any types training , summer training , all the information send my mail id - [email protected] , and contract number-+91 8650877734 ,

than x sir/mam

as soon possible
2nd February 2017, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, I am Magdalene Christilla, am doing my aeronautical engineering (third year student) in Sathyabama University, Chennai. I want to do my inplant training for 7 to 10 days (during March 2017). I request you to send the details to my mail ID [email protected] / [email protected]. My Mobile No. 91760 07785 / 98415 29462. Pls help me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?