27th January 2011, 06:19 PM
RDC

Summer training in Noida after B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year? List of companies?

sir, i am b.tech. student (ece) ,3rd year.i want to undergo summer training at NOIDA . please advice procedure and list of companies.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Lucknow and Noida?
  2. List of companies offering Summer Training Program in Noida being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  3. List of Digital Signal Processing companies providing 4-6 weeks Summer Training in Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  4. Summer training after 3rd year B.Tech (ECE) in Delhi, Ghaziabad or Noida?
  5. Companies providing summer training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year students? How can I apply in those companies for training? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is summer training? List of companies which offer two months summer training for ECE 3rd year student at Jaipur, kota and Jhalawar? -- [New]
  7. How to do summer training in Noida after passing B.Tech 3rd year?
  8. How to approach ECE companies for summer training after 3 years of engineering?
  9. List of companies offering summer training in Ahmadabad for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year students? I'm from NIET college Jodhpur
  10. Summer training after B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year?
  11. List of companies offering summer internship after pursuing B.Tech ECE?
  12. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Nagpur
  13. List of companies offering Internship Training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year student?
  14. List of companies offering summer training to a B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  15. Where in Noida should I do summer training for 2 months after ECE 2nd year? Names of companies where I can apply?
  16. Summer training in reputed companies like TCS, CTS after B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year?
  17. List of companies providing summer training for B.Tech ECE 1st year students? How can I apply in those companies for training?
  18. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year?
30th January 2011, 10:49 AM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Summer training in Noida after B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year? List of companies?

Yes, you can do intern in either NTPC or BCPL ... also ONGC..
31st January 2011, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Summer training in Noida after B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year? List of companies?

Sir,
please write address/e-mail of NTPC/BCPL/ONGC at Noida to contact/apply to undergo summer training in the month of Jun-2011 as an EC 3rd year student.

Thanks.
3rd February 2011, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDC View Post
sir, i am b.tech. student (ece) ,3rd year.i want to undergo summer training at NOIDA . please advice procedure and list of companies.

Dear friends,

You must learn some innovative technologies like Embedded or VLSI design, because this can help u in ur placements as today every companies wants their employee to be industry ready professionals. There are only few good institutions in India like

1.CETPA, Noida & Lucknow
2.Sandeepani School of VLSI Design, Bangalore
3.Vector, Hyderabad
4. Totsol, Kolkatta
5. samsum, mumbai
19th February 2011, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Re:Summer Training in Noida/Lucknow/Kanpur

I am B.Tech.(ECE) 3rd year 6th Semester's student wanted to do summer training in TCS/HCL/Wipro during Mid of June-July please advise procedure, fee(if any) etc.
19th February 2011, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

My daughter Arpita a student of B.Tech. ECE, 3rd year VI Semester's wanted to do summer training during June-July 2011 in TCS at Noida/Lucknow/Kanpur. please advise procedure, fee (if any) etc.
22nd February 2011, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am the student of ECE 3rd year and want to about summer training in delhi, gaziabad and noida.
23rd February 2011, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

I am B.Tech.(ECE) 3rd year 6th Semester's student wanted to do summer training Mid of June-July please please advice procedure and list of companies.
23rd February 2011, 09:48 PM
Dhermender

sir, i am b.tech. student (ece) ,3rd year.i want to undergo summer training . please advice procedure and list of companies.
26th February 2011, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,

I am student of electronics & communication of 6th sem. as par the for course schdule I want summer training in delhi\ NCR. I want to undergo summer training. please advice f and of companies
5th March 2011, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

hi
i am ankesh, student of ece 3rd year
kindly help me with the list of companies and the procedures for applying for summer internship in them.
my e-mail id is [email protected]
thank you.
6th March 2011, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

SIR I WWANT TO DO SUMMER TRAINING FROM KANPUR, DEHRADUN, NOIDA,DELHI PLEASE ADVICE
7th March 2011, 04:58 PM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Hello,

For Summer Training after B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year: - Contact training & placement officer of your college regarding summer training and through your college you may contact to the personnel department OR HR department of industries / companies.

The personnel department Or HR department of industries / companies helps & guide you regarding summer training, training schedule, training duration etc.

List of companies in Noida are as shown: -

1. BSNL

2. MTNL

3. Pushpanjali Constructions Pvt. Ltd.

4. Vishal Engineering

etc.

Good Luck
8th March 2011, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

name of companies in delhi which provides industrial training for ECE student
12th March 2011, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

sir i m btech 6 sem student of ece branch .i want to do summer training of six month in chandigarh, delhi,noida or gujraat .please suggest me sir.Thanks
13th March 2011, 01:39 AM
uptuplus

Confused about Summer training ? Just fill the form below and UPTU PLUS will help you.....
UPTU PLUS is an Education Info-media company reaching out to over 700 Higher Education Institutions in the state of Uttar Pradesh and connecting a fraternity of over 5,00,000 people including academic administrators, faculty members and students. Please fill this form to know us about your summer training plans. We will help you to get in touch with Best professionals.

http://uptuplus.com/summer.html

Join in this campaign
16th March 2011, 10:08 PM
arunkmr754

Wink Re: Summer training in Noida after B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year? List of companies?

[QUOTE=RDC;344107]sir, i am b.tech. student (ece) ,3rd year.i want to undergo summer training at NOIDA .
5th April 2011, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Hi..i m a b.tech 3rd year ece student.i want to complete my 6 weak summer training in samsung ltd.at noida.please send me detail scheme and contact no of HR to my email [email protected]
6th April 2011, 11:50 AM
Ashutosh15187
Banned

Dear friends,

You must learn some innovative technologies like Embedded or VLSI design, because this can help u in ur placements as today every companies wants their employee to be industry ready professionals. There are only few good institutions in India like

1.CETPA, Noida & Lucknow
3.Vector, Hyderabad
4. Totsol, Kolkatta
5. samsum, mumbai
6th April 2011, 06:06 PM
vijaypatel54
Senior Member+

Hi,

1.CETPA, Noida & Lucknow
3.Vector, Hyderabad
4. Totsol, Kolkatta
5. samsum, mumbai
Thanks
7th April 2011, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

hi m ece 6th sem student ...
i want to do summer training from tcs..
kindly tell me the procedure.......asap
10th April 2011, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

plz.......tell me that L.G. and samsung ltd organised summer training or not.........if yes then give detail about this.....
18th April 2011, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Respectd sir i m faraz ali pursuing btech from rkgit gzb . I wanna do unpaid training after my 6 sem. May u lend some information regarding companies in ncr in which i can apply without any external support.
21st April 2011, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

please tell me about the core companies for ece,,n how to apply for summer training and its fee please reply as soon as possible thank you
3rd May 2011, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir ,
I am shikha, pursuing my B.TECH from N.I.E.T ,Gr. Noida.
plz tell me about the companies in noida providing summer training.
3rd May 2011, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir ,
3rd May 2011, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir ,
3rd May 2011, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir ,
I am shikha, pursuing my B.TECH(IT) from N.I.E.T ,Gr. Noida.
3rd June 2011, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Dear friends,

CETPA, Noida & Lucknow
30th June 2011, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir ,
Am just done with my second year of ECE branch.Can you just tell me about the courses that I need to be good.Am interested in Nano technology.Kindly help me out with your valuable suggestions.
5th July 2011, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of 7th sem. plz.......tell me that L.G. have any 6 month training for btech ECE 8th SEM students or not.........if yes then give detail about this..................
my id is [email protected]
21st July 2011, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

pl. don't suggest CEPTA etc....all these are different type of trainings.
If you want to really help the students, pl. tell the addresses of Companies which provides training.
G.Singh
3rd September 2011, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Today on 03/09/2011 I am in 5th semester of B.Tech ECE. I want to undergo training in ONGE at Dehradun in June-July 2012 pls tell me the procedure and formalities for getting this training.
Akash kumar
1st January 2012, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

sir plz give me list of companies in noida of ece for training programme after compliting b.tech 3rd year.
3rd February 2012, 12:07 PM

You can try Appin Noida (an IIT Alumni and IBM Corporates venture), we provide Practical training in the field of .NET/Java/Embedded Robotics/IT Security/VLSI/SEO/Android and more...

Having a Research Lab in IIT Delhi & MIT,US where we focus on Embedded Systems,Robotics and Sixth Sense Technology the same knowledge and guidance is provided to the students.

Also get an International Certificate post your Summer Training.

For details contact APPIN @ 9650069992/3/4
visit our youtube channel @ www.youtube.com/contactappin

Thanks and Regards...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Appin President APJ.jpg
Views:	242
Size:	12.6 KB
ID:	75273  
12th February 2012, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i am the student B.TECH 3rd year. i wanna do the training in NTPC dadri and delhi please tell me what is the procedure to do training in it
[email protected]
20th February 2012, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i am the student of ec 3rd year
i wanna do the training in samsung & LG so plz tell me what is the procedure to do it
[email protected]
20th February 2012, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir, i am the student of ec 3rd year
i wanna do the training in samsung & LG so plz tell me what is the procedure to do it
[email protected]
http://ignite-solutions.in/WorkshopsandTrainings.htm
28th February 2012, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

sir, iam studing BTECH 3rd year (CSE) i want to do mini project on android application can u please assist me, and the companies providing the mini projects for CSE students.
3rd March 2012, 10:37 PM
Meghna B Sharma

Smile Re: Summer training in Noida after B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year? List of companies?

Hi there
I did my Summer Training from APPIN Technology Lab in Noida last year.
I was really satisfied with the Practical approach their trainers followed.
This year am in 3rd year and looking for training in IBM, so can anyone help

Regards
Meghna
10th March 2012, 10:06 AM
Rahul_singh90

Hi..i m a b.tech 2nd year cse student.i want to pursing for training. my email [email protected]
15th March 2012, 06:51 AM
Unregistered

i am a student of b.tech.(E.C) 3rd year 6th sem wanted to training in dehli in good company.plz suggest me a company in dehli.my emil id is [email protected]
27th March 2012, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDC View Post
Hello I did it from Brain4ce Education solutions Noida , the training was in Android and was completely online and the best quality was delivered , now I am placed in Cognizant .
I advice you all to visit http://www.brain4ce.com/home.php , and join this Training .

Shailesh Kumar
IIMT , Meerut - 2012 passout
28th March 2012, 11:41 PM
Denny_Crane

hie frnd...........
scope in electronics and communication engineering field after completion of b.tech is very nice.
you may go for m.tech or higher studies.
you mat choose to work in industry. as you are interested in core company so i will tell you about some company which recruit ece engineer in core field like
BHEL
DRDO
BSNL JTO
SAIL
ISRO
etc etc.
in 4th year if you want to do higher study you may appear in GATE and CAT exam.
also you may appear in job examination like BSNL JTO examination, BHEL trainee examination etc.
all the very best
19th April 2012, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

i m btech(ece) 3rd year student & i want 6 month training in noida,delhi in communication field please tell me company
16th May 2012, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

how to apply for CETPA in new delhi for 6 th month industrial training for ece
11th August 2012, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

i am a student of b.tech.(E.C) 3rd year 5th sem wanted to training in delhi/noida in good company.plz suggest me a company in dehli. my email id is [email protected]
1st September 2012, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

sir .i am pass diploma (ECE ).i am interst your compeny work .ple sir call 8569013690 i am fresher .i am wating .
26th January 2013, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

summer training in jaipur after b-tech (ECE) 3year ? list of companies

sir i am pintu nainiwal b-tech 3 year student and i do summer training please good advise my ID [email protected]
19th March 2013, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

sir i am a student of B.tech -ECE-3rd yeat 6th sem ,i wanted to do summer training in Delhi/Gurgoun/Noida in good companies ,i requested to you sir plz provide me good companies list .my [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?