22nd February 2011, 08:56 PM
anuradha saini

Summer training after 3rd year B.Tech (ECE) in Delhi, Ghaziabad or Noida?

sir,i am the student of ece 3rd year now and want to about summer training in gaziabad/noida/delhi.

23rd February 2011, 10:20 PM
biswaranjan9

Default Re: Summer training after 3rd year B.Tech (ECE) in Delhi, Ghaziabad or Noida?

Summer training for B.Tech/MCA/B.E students @ www. ( Uttar Pradesh ) Classes and courses en Uttar Pradesh | Classes and courses en India
(Pvt) LTD is a Noida based leading software development company providing IT training in : Java/J2EE/J2ME AS/400(Iseries) Mainframe ... ANDROID we train students and conduct numerous Corporate Training Progra ...
6 Months industrial Training For B-TECH/BE/BCA/MCA (NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh ) Classes and courses en Uttar Pradesh | Classes and courses en India
CMC Ltd Noida a TATA Enterprise (TCS ... Subsidiary) providing 6 Months/6 Weeks Industrial Training to ... Weeks Industrial Training to All MCA/B.E/B.Tech student on self ... colleges in the form of Project / Industrial Training to ... prospect to the students. We can also provide ...
final year projects in coiambatore (coimbatore, Tamil Nadu ) Classes and courses en Tamil Nadu | Classes and courses en India
Dear Aspiring IT Students,Offers Live / RealTime / ApplicationSide Projects in .Net,Java & ... to the Final Year students. For more informationcontactHR ... For more informationcontactHR & AdminMezoblanca Solutions (India) Pvt. Ltd.,204, PS
16th March 2011, 10:02 PM

Default Re: Summer training after 3rd year B.Tech (ECE) in Delhi, Ghaziabad or Noida?

hello sir i m a 3rd year student iwant summer trining in your under.
29th March 2011, 11:03 AM
yadav.rishikesh200791

Default summer tranning diploma in e.c.e 2nd year

sir/madam
i want summer tranning after 2nd year e.c.e diploma
please send reply my email
1st April 2011, 12:48 PM

i m student of ece b.tech & i want training after 3 rd year in your guidance for 6 month .
please reply on my email
5th April 2011, 04:09 PM

sir/ma'am,
i want to do training after 3rd year and from e.c, please suggest.
me some companies in delhi and ncr and how to apply in them.
please reply me on my email address i.e. [email protected]
20th April 2011, 02:16 PM

i want to do summer training in company ...so i want to know about ece branch which will suitable company for my core branch..please give me advice or your training experience ...
25th April 2011, 07:24 PM

i want to do summer training in chandigarh after B.Tech ece 3rd year........plz suggest some companies or courses in chandigarh
4th June 2011, 05:03 PM

sir i m frm ece nd i want summer training after 3rd year...but i have no idea where i do. plz suggest me some training centers which provide the training.........on my id
5th June 2011, 09:51 PM
divaybassi

I am a student of B.tech ECE and want to undergo 6 month Industrial Training in and around Delhi, please let me know the procedure to get a free training at the earliest at my email id [email protected]
25th June 2011, 02:47 PM

Thumbs up Re: Summer training after 3rd year B.Tech (ECE) in Delhi, Ghaziabad or Noida?

hello sir i m a 3rd year student iwant summer trining in your under.
You can join in TT-TECH,Noida
10th July 2011, 02:54 PM
prajapati009

there are summer training for summer in june 2012
14th July 2011, 03:19 PM

I complete my 3rd yearin ECE.I need the list of ECE companies in NCR for trainingor job.
5th October 2011, 09:34 PM

I am a student of EE 7th sem.I need the list of companies or institutes in Delhi for six month industrial training.
16th December 2011, 11:06 AM

m a stdnt of b.tech cse 8sem and wanna do trng in delhi so plz provide me details of company and also the procedure for applying there.
7th January 2012, 07:35 PM

I am 3rd year student in HMRITM ,GGSIPU from Eletronices & communication Engineering Department(ECE). I want to do a summer internship in India at the end of my Six semester (from may 2012 to june 2012). Please help me getting contacts with reputed companies.
Thank You
29th January 2012, 10:53 PM

best 6 weeks summer training provider in Delhi/NCR/Noida for B.Tech ECE in this May-June Session 2012? Kindly inform me at [email protected]
10th March 2012, 08:01 PM

I am B.tech 2nd year of branch Elecronics & communication Engg. I want to do it summer training of 4th sem kindly help me contact
11th April 2012, 12:10 AM

sir/ma'am,
i want to do training after 3rd year and from e.c, please suggest.
me some companies in ghaziabad and delhi and how to apply in them.
please reply me on my email address i.e. [email protected]
25th April 2012, 11:06 PM

hello sir/mam,
please help me.i am very confused.my b.tech(ece) has completed and my father applied for canada.please tell me what should i do in next 6-7 months so it can help me dere means in canada.which course should i do? Tell me about that course which is also valuable here.
5th May 2012, 07:46 PM

Sir/Ma'am,
i am pursuing b-tech in electronics n comm. Dis is my 2 year n am searching for companies dat wud offer summer training for 2 months. so please suggest me abt dis and mail me at
25th January 2013, 08:26 PM

i am B.Tech 3rd year student .want to training in delhi ....in summer .plz sand me reply on "[email protected] "
29th January 2013, 07:27 PM
Sonika prajapati

I am Sonika Prajapati. i am persuading ECE from GURUKUL VIDYAPEETH..i am in 3rd year now and want to about summer training in gaziabad/noida/delhi.
15th February 2013, 07:15 AM

Sir i am 3rd year student in b.tech ece branch. So i want traning in your under . .....
14th May 2013, 05:58 PM

Hello sir,

I m student of B.tech 3rd year from Electronics and Communication Engineering from pvt.college greater noida institute of technology greater noida.
I want to do summer training from BHEL Haridwar. so,can i apply for it? and what is the criteria for this

E-mail id- [email protected]
contact no-9654637573
30th April 2014, 10:24 PM

Helo sir...m doing btech in ECE n m third year student...pls suggest me some best companies for summer training..my email id is - [email protected]
2nd April 2015, 09:56 PM

I am a student of B.tech 3rd year (ECE) and want to undergo 4 month Industrial Training in and around ghazibad, please let me know the procedure to get a free training at the earliest at my email id [email protected]
contact no-9560773008
30th May 2015, 08:42 AM

I am a student of B tech 3rd year (ECE) and I want to do the industrial training in ghaziabad and noida. Please sir guide me for training.