13th July 2010, 10:43 PM
nipun21

Syllabus of airport authority of india for information technology branch? Exam pattern and sample papers?

what would be the syllabus of airport authority of india for information technology branch? please provide me with the paper pattern and the sample paper as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Junior Executive syllabus and sample question papers for Airport Authority of India recruitment exam?
  2. When the application form of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(Electronics) recruitment will be released? Syllabus and sample question papers for preparation? -- [New]
  3. Recruitment Procedure of Airport Authority of India? Information regarding Syllabus and Exam dates for this being a candidate of B.Tech in IT?
  4. Electronics Sample question papers for Airport Authority of India Junior Executive recruitment exam?
  5. Syllabus for Airport Authority of India Exam for Jr. Executive(ATC) in IT?
  6. What is the syllabus and question pattern of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive Technical(Mechanical Engineer) Written exam?
  7. What is the syllabus of Junior Executive exam for HR in Airport Authority of India
  8. Sample papers for Junior executive electronics in airport authority of india
  9. Sample question papers of Airport Authority of India Central exam for the post of public relation manager?
  10. Syllabus and books for Airport Authority Of India Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the exam pattern and syllabus for Airport Authority Exam? Cutoff required to qualify for the exam?
  12. Procedure to apply in Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(Electronics) recruitment exam? Syllabus and pattern?
  13. Starting salary of Junior Executive(Information Technology) in Airport Authority of India?
  14. What is the syllabus and exam pattern of Airport Authority exam for the post of Junior executive Airport Operations
  15. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers of Airport Authority of India, Delhi?
  16. Syllabus and Previous Year Papers of Airport Authorities of India?
  17. Exam pattern of jr. Executive(air traffic controller) in airport authority of india
  18. Syllabus and Sample Question Papers to prepare for AAI Exam for the position of Junior Executive?
14th July 2010, 12:58 AM
vanshu sharma

Thumbs up Re: Syllabus of airport authority of india for information technology branch? Exam pattern and sample papers?

Airport authority of india (AAI) Syllabus for junior executives
Exam for both posts are of objective type and after written exam there are interview for both post but there is an additional voice test for the post of Junior Executive ATC.

exam paper of both examination is of two hours and exam paper consists two sections technical section and non technical section. however there are no fixed number of questions in exam some times total number of question may be 100 oir some time it may be 150. technical section contains 55% to 60% (questions from electronics / communication / microwave / digital electronics / control system / computer / information technology) non technical questions contains 40% to 40 % questions (from general knowledge, English language, reasoning and general mathematics).

some model questions from technical section:

1. In a communication system, noise is most likely to affect the signal
(a) at the destination
(b) In the channel
(c) in the information source
(d) at the transmitter

2. Indicate the false statement. Fourier analysis shows that the saw tooth
wave consist of
(a) fundamental and subharmonic sine waves
(b) a fundamental sine wave and an infinite number of harmonics
(c) fundamental and harmonic sine waves whose amplitude decreases with
the harmonic number
(d) sinusoidal voltages, some of which are small enough to ignore in
practice

3. One of the following types of noise becomes a great importance at high
frequencies. Is the
(a) random noise
(b) shot noise
(c) impulse noise
(d) transit-time noise

4.Indicate the false statement. The square of the thermal noise voltage
generated by a resistor is proportional to
(a) its temperature
(b) Its resistance
(c) Boltzmann’s Constant
(d) the bandwidth over which it is measured

5.If the plate supply voltage for a plate modulated class C amplifier is V, the
maximum plate-cathode voltage could be almost as high as
(a)4v
(b)3v
(c)2v
(d)1v

6. Which one will be stable if characteristics equation is
(a) AS^2+BS+C
(b) AS^2-BS-C
(c) AS^4+BS^2+CS+D
(d) -AS^2+BS-C

7.When microwave follows curvature of the earth, this I know as
(a) fading
(b) Ducting
(c) troposphere scatter
(d) ionosphere reflection

8. Broadband long distance communications are originally made possible by
the advent of
(a) telegraph cables
(b) repeater amplifiers
(c) HF radio
(d) Geostationary satellites

9. Switching systems
(a) Improve the efficiency of data transfer
(b) are not used in data system
(c) require additional lines
(d) are limited to small data networks

10. Basic group B
(a) occupies the frequency range from 60 to 108 k hz
(b) consist of erect channels only
(c) is formed at the group translating equipment
(d) consist of five super group

11. In differential amplifiers, the common emitter current is made constant
(a) To make Ad (differential gain) very small
(b) To make Ac (common mode gain) very small
(c) To make the amplifier symmetrical
(d) To keep CMRR constant

12. Given BCD number 1001 0011, its decimal equivalent is
(a) 147
(b) 143
(c) 93
(d) 39

13. An amplifier has voltage gain of 50. this gain in db will be
(a) 17 db
(b) 31 db
(c) 34 db
(d) 68 db

14. In a E plane Tee, the output of the two rams are
(a) 180 degree out of phase
(b) In the same phase
(c) 90 degree out of phase
(d) none of these

15. waveguide are generally made of
(a) Aluminium
(b) Bronze
(c) Both (a) and (b)
(d) none of th
Answers
1.(b) 2.(a) 3.(d) 4.(a) 5.(a) 6.(a) 7.(b) 8.(b) 9.(a) 10.(a) 11.(b) 12.(c) 13.(c) 14.(a) 15.(c)
14th July 2010, 04:19 PM
karthu
Senior Member+

Default Re: Syllabus of airport authority of india for information technology branch? Exam pattern and sample papers?

hai
The syllabus & study materialsfor AAI can be downloaded from the site www.indiastudychannel.com
15th July 2010, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of airport authority of india for information technology branch? Exam pattern and sample papers?

PLZ SPECIFY THE SYLLABUS AND PATTERN FOR INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY STUDENT..
IS THERE ANY NEGETIVE MARKING???
16th July 2010, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

syllabus for aai exam for manager(ATC) And Jr Executive(ATC)
19th July 2010, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

syllabus for aai exam for manager(ATC) And Jr Executive(ATC)
19th July 2010, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

syllabus for aai exam for manager(ATC)
20th July 2010, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

anybody can tell the syllabus for aai exam for Jr Executive(ATC) for MSc computer branch
20th July 2010, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Where can I get Jr. ATC Examination Syllabus and back question paper?
20th July 2010, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

thnx for some beneficiary knowledge.
22nd July 2010, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

syllabus for Manager(ATC),aai,delhi
22nd July 2010, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

i want some previous papers junior atc(electronics)
24th July 2010, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

i want some previous papers of aai (atc) exam!!!! my branch is information technology engg. is there any different question papers for coputer science & it branch or question paper is same for all branch mentioned in advertisement????????????plz hele me............. any source regarding the pattern syllbus , books plz send me. my id is [email protected]
24th July 2010, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

syllabus for information technology jr executive post
26th July 2010, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

plzzzzzz suggest where can i get syllabus and sample papers for Manager (ATC) in Mathematics branch.
29th July 2010, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

I got letter regarding Jr. Assistant, exam will be held on 22-08-10
Pls. give some solved sample paper regarding the same post.
My Email is : [email protected]

Pls. do the needful..

Mukesh
31st July 2010, 06:53 PM
manisha11

can u send me the syllabus ,question papers and book name for the post of jr.executive(information technology)at

[email protected] as early as possible
thanks
5th August 2010, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

syllabus for information technology jr executive post please send it to my email [email protected]
6th August 2010, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

I want some previous papers of aai (atc) exam!!!! my branch is information technology engg. is there any different question papers for coputer science & it branch or question paper is same for all branch mentioned in advertisement?
plz help me..any source regarding the pattern syllbus , books plz send me. Plz ASAP.
my email id is: [email protected]
6th August 2010, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Can u plz any one suggest the syllabus for ATC manager for IT brancch
9th August 2010, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

syllabus for information technology jr executive post please send it to my email [email protected]
9th August 2010, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Mam
my branch is information technology.wat will be the typ of queston for IT branch...is the questions asked only from CS and IT subject or they asked questions from Electronics and Electrical branch...plz guide me regarding this matter.kindly also sugest some books and the syllebus of this exam for IT branch.
plz send it in my mail id [email protected]..
Thanks and Regards
10th August 2010, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

hii.
i m monika sharma from IT branch, i want to knw that what kind of questions are asked in the technical section of the exam.. do anyone have last year question papers? or anr book or website from where some study material can be obtained. kindly mail me on [email protected]
11th August 2010, 03:13 PM
ridsood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got letter regarding Jr. Assistant, exam will be held on 22-08-10
Pls. give some solved sample paper regarding the same post.
My Email is : [email protected]

Pls. do the needful..

Mukesh
I also applied for junior executive atc post what letter you are talking abt????
Reply Soon

RidSood
13th August 2010, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

hello si/madam....i want syllabus for ATC....i belongs to information technolgy branch.

pls send what i have to prepare... my mail id [email protected]
14th August 2010, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

any one can please tell the portion or which books to refer for Airport Authority of India Jr executive(ATC)
17th August 2010, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

hello sir/madam....i want syllabus for ATC....i belongs to information technolgy branch.

plz send what i have to prepare... my mail id is [email protected]
19th August 2010, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

hello si/madam....i want syllabus for ATC....i belongs to information technolgy branch.

19th August 2010, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

plz mail me the syllabus and the names of the preferred books for the exam for AAI(ATC)...i had done my b.tech in information technology...my mail id is [email protected]
25th August 2010, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

sir, i want syllabus paper
26th August 2010, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

Yesterday, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

Re: Syllabus of airport authority of india for information technology branch? Exam pattern and sample papers?
sir, i want syllabus paper
29th August 2010, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

i want some previous papers of aai (atc) exam!!!! my branch is information technology engg. is there any different question papers for coputer science & it branch or question paper is same for all branch mentioned in advertisement????????????plz hele me............. any source regarding the pattern syllbus , books plz send me. my id is [email protected]
4th September 2010, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

my branch is information technology.wat will be the typ of queston for IT branch...is the questions asked only from CS and IT subject or they asked questions from Electronics and Electrical branch...plz guide me regarding this matter.kindly also sugest some books and the syllbus of this exam for IT branch.
plz send it in my mail id [email protected]

Thanks and Regards
4th October 2010, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Please help me to get the ATC Manager Exam Syllabus..Reply Soon
Mail ID: [email protected]
22nd October 2010, 06:25 PM
DD KOLARE

my branch is information technology.wat will be the typ of queston for IT branch...is the questions asked only from CS and IT subject or they asked questions from Electronics and Electrical branch...plz guide me regarding this matter.kindly also sugest some books and the syllbus of this exam for IT branch. My mail Id Is [email protected]
31st March 2012, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i m santwana ken. i want syllabus for information technology jr executive post please send it to my email [email protected]
19th July 2012, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

27th August 2012, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

plz share the syllabus for aai manager IT (abhiramgouthamyahoo.co.in)
15th December 2012, 11:20 AM
ramgowtham

Hi i applied for the position for fire service je & i have an entrance exam in the month end is any one can send me the syllabus copy related
15th December 2012, 11:31 AM
ramgowtham

Hi i applied for the position for fire service je & i have an entrance exam in the month end is any one can send me the syllabus copy related
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?