20th May 2012, 04:13 PM
P SUMANA

Syllabus and books to be preferred for Coal India Limited Management Trainee?

BASICALLY IAM 4M RURAL AREA HAVING WITH MORE ENERGY TO ACQUIRE MORE KNOWELDGE BUT I WANT SOME GUIDENCE REGADING TO AUTHOR'S OF THE BOOKS N SYLLABUS.SEND ME THE SUGGETIONS TO MY MAIL [email protected] THANKYOU

25th June 2012, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and books to be preferred for Coal India Limited Management Trainee?

sir i have applied for management trainee in human resource plz send me the syllabus for the coal india human resource mgnt trainee question papers on my email [email protected] thank you
6th July 2012, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and books to be preferred for Coal India Limited Management Trainee?

sir I have applied the coal india MT marketing please sent me syllabus my id is [email protected]
9th July 2012, 03:55 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir, plz send me the coal india limited management trainee syllabus for mechanical engineering to my mail id is [email protected] you
2nd April 2013, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I am applying for the management trainee marketing in coalindia. Plz send me guide line and reference books. My e-mail id is [email protected]
7th March 2014, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me previous 10 year question paper with solution of coal india limited on my email id " [email protected]"
12th March 2014, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I am applying for the management trainee marketing in coalindia. Plz send me guide line and reference books. My e-mail id is " [email protected] "
13th March 2014, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

I am applying for the management trainee Human Resource in coalindia. Plz send me guide line for syllabus books and 10 Year question paper [email protected]
20th March 2014, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

i am applying for the trainee sales and mkt for coal india limited please send the question paper my email id [email protected]
1st June 2014, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Hi can any mail me previous year HR question paper & the HR topics need to be covered for exam, [email protected]
4th January 2017, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

plz send me syllabus and previous year question paper (mechanical) in my id is [email protected]
7th January 2017, 03:07 AM
Unregistered

Hi I am applying for computer science for management trainee post . Can you please send me the model paper s . My mail id is. suresh. Valluru [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?