26th April 2011, 02:43 PM
vybgyor

Syllabus for CEPTAM exam?

Now I am a EC B tech student.I have completed engineering diploma in EC.I would like to write CEPTAM exam.Please send me the syllabus & previous years question papaers

26th April 2011, 04:50 PM

Default Re: Syllabus for CEPTAM exam?

DRDO Entry Test 2011 Written Exam Pattern|DRDO CEPTAM Exam Paper Pattern

DRDO Entry Test 2011 Exam Duration: 2 hours

The DRDO Entry Test 2011 written exam will be OMR based Test.

DRDO Entry Test 2011 consisting of 150 objective type multiple choice questions.

a) For STA ‘B’ & Technician ‘A’ : The DRDO Entry Test 2011 will consist of (i) 50 questions on General Awareness, General Intelligence, Reasoning Ability, General Science and (ii) 100 Questions on Subject concerned.

b) For Assistant Hindi: The DRDO Entry Test 2011 written exam will consist of (i) 50 Questions on General Awareness, General Intelligence, Reasoning & Numerical Ability and (ii) 50 Questions each on Hindi and English Language.

c) For Admin Assistant ‘A’ & Store Assistant ‘A’ : The DRDO Entry Test 2011 written exam will consist of (i) 75 questions on General Awareness, General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability (ii) 25 questions on General English and (iii) 50 Questions on Hindi OR English language.

d) For Civilian Driver ‘A’, Security Assistant ‘A’, Fire Engine Driver and Fireman: The DRDO CEPTAM Exam 2011 written test will consist of (i) 100 Questions on General Awareness, General Reasoning, Arithmetic , Numerical Ability (ii) 25 Job related questions and (ii) 25 Questions on Hindi or English language.

DRDO Entry Test 2011 Syllabus| DRDO CEPTAM Exam Syllabus

The syllabus of the examination will be based on the standards of essential qualification required for the post. The medium for Written Examination will be Hindi or English.

DRDO Entry Test 2011 Exam Date: The tentative date of DRDO Entry Test 2011 exam for all posts is 24th April, 2011 (SUNDAY). Total examination shall be completed in two shifts. However, the exact date, time, and examination centre will be intimated by post. The same will also be available on DRDO website. The written exam of STA ‘B’ & Tech ‘A’ shall be conducted in different shifts on the same day all over the country. The examination for Admin Assistant ‘A’ and Store Assistant ‘A’ shall also be in separate shifts but it shall be time-clubbed either with shift for STA ‘B’ or Technician ‘A’. Therefore, candidates applying for more than one post should send their application, complete in all respect, in separate envelope. However, the written exam for the post code 0501 and 0502 will be common and therefore single application will be adequate. Other exams would be held in any shift.

DRDO Selection Process| DRDO CEPTAM 2011 Selection Procedure

Mode of Selection: Written Test & Interview

a) All the candidates will be called for written examination without scrutiny. However, the Original Certificates/Diploma/Degree will be examined/verified at the time of Document Verification.

b) Candidates will be shortlisted on valid criteria as prescribed and adopted by CEPTAM.

Final selection will be based on pooled merit of post/category/sub-category of the candidate which will be based on the marks obtained in DRDO Entry Test 2011 Written Exam and Interview taken together. It is reiterated that it is mandatory for shortlisted candidates to pass the prescribed skill/ trade/ physical/ medical tests, as per the norms, wherever applicable.
26th April 2011, 09:28 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by vybgyor View Post
Now I am a EC B tech student.I have completed engineering diploma in EC.I would like to write CEPTAM exam.Please send me the syllabus & previous years question papaers
CEPTAM Examination is conducted by DRDO. And if you need the syllabus of CEPTAM examination, then please dont worry, i have provided you the CEPTAM syllabus. So, please check the given syllabus -

CEPTAM Written Exam Pattern 2011 -

Entry Test 2011 Exam Duration - 2 hours

The Entry Test 2011 written exam will be OMR based Test.

Entry Test 2011 consisting of 150 objective type multiple choice questions.

For STA ‘B’ & Technician ‘A’ - The Entry Test 2011 will consist of (i) 50 questions on General Awareness, General Intelligence, Reasoning Ability, General Science and (ii) 100 Questions on Subject concerned.

For Assistant Hindi - The Entry Test 2011 written exam will consist of (i) 50 Questions on General Awareness, General Intelligence, Reasoning & Numerical Ability and (ii) 50 Questions each on Hindi and English Language.

For Admin Assistant ‘A’ & Store Assistant ‘A’ - The DRDO Entry Test 2011 written exam will consist of (i) 75 questions on General Awareness, General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability (ii) 25 questions on General English and (iii) 50 Questions on Hindi OR English language.

For Civilian Driver ‘A’, Security Assistant ‘A’, - Fire Engine Driver and Fireman: The DRDO CEPTAM Exam 2011 written test will consist of (i) 100 Questio-s on General Awareness, General Reasoning, Arithmetic , Numerical Ability (ii) 25 Job related questions and (ii) 25 Questions on Hindi or English language.

The syllabus of the examination will be based on the standards of essential qualification required for the post. The medium for Written Examination will be Hindi or English.

And for complete information, please visit the official website
27th April 2011, 12:42 AM
amlendu shekhar
Junior Member+

Hi dear,
For syllabus you can visit the following link-

http://talentsealed.blogspot.com/201...anagement.html

For papers you can visit the following link-
http://troubleshoot4free.com/fyp/index.php?topic=6694.0

Thanks.
27th April 2011, 01:49 AM
kanchanyadav
Senior Member+

CEPTAM Examination is conducted by DRDO.

Scheme of DRDO CEPTAM Examination 2011:

The DRDO Written Examination will be OMR based and of two hours duration, consisting of 150 objectives type multiple choice questions.

a) For STA ‘B’ & Technician ‘A’ : The DRDO Written Test will consist of (i) 50 questions on General Awareness, General Intelligence, Reasoning Ability, General Science and (ii) 100 Questions on Subject concerned.

b) For Assistant Hindi : The Written Test will consist of (i) 50 Questions on General Awareness, General Intelligence, Reasoning & Numerical Ability and (ii) 50 Questions each on Hindi and English Language.

c) For Admin Assistant ‘A’ & Store Assistant ‘A’ : The Written Examination will consist of (i) 75 questions on General Awareness, General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability (ii) 25 questions on General English and (iii) 50 Questions on Hindi OR English language.

d) For Civilian Driver ‘A’, Security Assistant ‘A’, Fire Engine Driver and Fireman : The Written Test will consist of (i) 100 Questions on General Awareness, General Reasoning, Arithmetic, Numerical Ability (ii) 25 Job related questions and (ii) 25 Questions on Hindi or English language.

DRDO CEPTAM Syllabus & Medium of Examination:

- The DRDO Syllabus of the examination will be based on the standards of essential qualification required for the post.

- The medium for DRDO Written Examination will be Hindi or English.

For complete details please visit official website of DRDO.

All the Best...
29th April 2011, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

how they will calculate marks obtained..... i
14th May 2011, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

i want store assistance model paper
16th May 2011, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

i want store assistance model paper
21st May 2011, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

can you provide with model question paper of Admin Assistance "A"? If possible please forward a copy to my email address [email protected]. Thanks in advance.
22nd May 2011, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

can you provide with question paper of security assistant a
23rd May 2011, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

which certificates are the valid identity proof for drdotest 2011
23rd May 2011, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

which certificates are consider in valid identity proof
23rd May 2011, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Can i get a Model Question paper of Sr Technical Assistant - B of Electronics & Communication Engineering. kindly send it to my Id [email protected]
24th May 2011, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Please sent store assistant model question paper in my mail id [email protected]
24th May 2011, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me which i.d prof they want
25th May 2011, 12:43 PM
PVPAPALKAR

I have completed my Diploma In Electrical Engg.Can you send me model question paper on my mail I.d.?
[email protected]
25th May 2011, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

i want drdo ceptam civilian driver previous year exam paper
27th May 2011, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

I want store asst paper plz send me [email protected]
27th May 2011, 05:24 PM
meena negi

Question Syllabus for CEPTAM exam?

Respected Sir/Mam
Please send me the syllabus & previous years question papaers[/QUOTE] of CEPTAM . The exam is on 5 th June 2011
31st May 2011, 06:50 PM
bala srikanth k

Default Re: Syllabus for CEPTAM exam forsta-b(electral)

Now I am a eee B tech student.I have completed engineering diploma in EeI would like to write CEPTAM exam.Please send me the syllabus & previous years question papaers[/QUOTE]
31st May 2011, 06:54 PM
bala srikanth k

Default Re: Syllabus for CEPTAM exam forsta-b(electral)

Now I am a eee B tech student.I have completed engineering diploma in EeI would like to write CEPTAM exam.Please send me the syllabus & previous years question papers
1st June 2011, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want store asst paper plz send me [email protected]
[email protected]
1st June 2011, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

hai sir iam hajarathaia kanta iwanted to store asistant-a syllabus&previous years question papers of CEPTAM -04 [email protected] plese send me
3rd June 2011, 06:28 PM
frooty.scooty

here i will provide the link.

Those link you will have full information about the CETPTAM exam

http://www.educationexamresult.com/2011/06/drdo-ceptam-recruitment-2011/

good luck.
4th June 2013, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

what is the sallybus for fireman in drdo ?
30th June 2013, 10:26 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by vybgyor View Post

Eligibility details for Technical Posts for CEPTAM Exam

a) For Senior Technical Assistant (STA B) :
  • Candidates should have a B.sc degree / 3 years Diploma Engineering degree Chemical/Chemistry/Civil/Automobile/Metallurgy/Electrical/Electronics and Communication/Mathematics/Mechanical/Geology/Physics/Textile/Tool Die and Molding.

b) For Technician A (Tech A) :
  • Candidates minimum educational qualification should be Class X pass out from recognized state/central board.
  • Candidates should also have a ITI degree in Electrician/Grinder/Carpenter/Motor Vehicle mechanic/Painter/Turner/Wielder/Sheet Metal Worker/DTP Operator/Electronics/Draughtsman.

Exam Pattern for Syllabus for STA B & Tech A

Eligibility for Non Technical Posts for CEPTAM Exam

a) For Personal Assistant :
  • Your minimum educational qualification should be class XII pass out in any discipline from recognized board/university.
  • Typewriting spedd of 80 words per minute in shorthand and 40 words per minute typing in English and 30 words per minute typing in Hindi.
b) For Admin Assistant :
  • Your minimum educational qualification should be Class XII/Inter pass out in any discipline from recognized university.
  • Computer Science should be one of your subject in Inter level.
  • Typing on computer at the spedd of 35 words per minute in English and 5 key depressions for each word.
c) For Security Assistnt and Civilian/Fire Engine Driver :
  • For Security Assistant minimum educational qualification should be Class XII pass out and certificate awarded by Armed Forces in case of Ex-Servicemen.
  • For Driver minimum educational qualification should be Class X pass out by the state/central government board along with valid driving license for Two/Three wheelers and Lihght and Heavy Vehicles.

Exam Pattern and Syllabus details for Non Technical Posts

2nd January 2015, 04:10 PM
nabakumar87

sir please provide previous question papers of textile for DRDO CEPTAM.
my email-id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?