10th September 2011, 11:18 PM
jjay

Syllabus of food inspector exam? Names of the books with Author and Publication detail?

give me syllabus, books name for food inspector with author and publication detail

19th October 2011, 05:59 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus of food inspector exam? Names of the books with Author and Publication detail?

You will have to attend the objective type of questions which are involved in this area. You will be tested in the technical areas. This will include questions from the areas of science or the subject area which you have specialized. There will also be questions from the area s of General awareness, quantitative ability. There are various books related to this area. You can also refer the previous year Question papers related to this exam. This is available in the official websites of the UPSC.
28th December 2011, 02:19 PM
deepak sadanande

Default Re: Syllabus of food inspector exam? Names of the books with Author and Publication detail?

sir give me syllabus, books name for food inspector with author and publication detail
2nd August 2012, 03:43 PM
singhhr23

Uninon Public commission conducts Food Inspector exam.

Selection for Food Inspector Grade II, Deptt. of Food and Civil Supplies, Punjab is based on written examination only.

The question paper is provided in English and Punjabi. The questions are of Matric level.
Number of Questions: 150
Total Marks: 150
Topics:
1) Language Proficiency — 25 Questions (Punjabi: 13, English: 12)
2) General Knowledge — 25 Questions
3) Mental Ability — 50 Questions
4) Mathematical Skills — 50 Questions

Thanks....
10th October 2013, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Please suggest the name of the book for upcoming food inspector exam. I am a graduate in hospitality management.
My degree was under distance education. Am I applicable for this exam
20th October 2013, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

plz tell me the syllabus for food inspector exam?
28th October 2013, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Reading book name
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?